Which grips do you recommend/like??

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hey fellow speed freaks. I currently have a gel grip with covers to accomodate my big hands. The setup is not very good though. I'm getting new grips. What do you recommend for comfort ?

i go with these, i like the look as well as the fill...:thumbsup:

Hayabusa_mods 015.jpg

Do a search on the Org about grip puppies. TONS of positive reviews and good things people say about them. And cheap!

Do a search on the Org about grip puppies. TONS of positive reviews and good things people say about them. And cheap!

+1
Or gel grip tape for tennis rackets. This even gives you multiple color options and readily available anywhere if needed.

via Tapatalk

Hey that's a good idea!! Is that what you've done?

If this was directed at me yea it is. I had grip puppies and they are great but ordering them is a pain. Went to local sporting goods store and walked out with the tape for $5. I will get a pic of it when I get home if your interested.

via Tapatalk

I read great things about grip puppies. They are pretty much foam-like padding that goes over your existing grips.
I use ones Pashnit has pictured with gloves that also have gel inserts in them.

Pic of puppies...

grip_puppies_107.jpg

yeah get me a pic if you don't mind, the tapes a real good idea! I have grip puppies right now but they almost feel a little too big and they get in the way of my throttlemeister a little.
Cheers!

uploadfromtaptalk1317297466990.jpg

That is another reason I looked for an alternative to the grip puppies.

via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1317297466990.jpg

Back