Need fatter grips

It would be nice if they had different sizes like tennis racket grips. I have big hands too and fatter grips would be better for me.

It would be nice if they had different sizes like tennis racket grips. I have big hands too and fatter grips would be better for me.

You know, you can go to a sporting goods store and by wrap that can build up your grips that is the same material used on a tennis racket. It is durable, good grip but will not "stick" to you. Wrap the handle to the dimension you need and you good to go. When worn, unwrap and rewrap. Just a little thinking outside the box. My opinion on these types of mods are, if it makes riding your bike more enjoyable and safe...go for it.

You know, you can go to a sporting goods store and by wrap that can build up your grips that is the same material used on a tennis racket. It is durable, good grip but will not "stick" to you. Wrap the handle to the dimension you need and you good to go. When worn, unwrap and rewrap. Just a little thinking outside the box. My opinion on these types of mods are, if it makes riding your bike more enjoyable and safe...go for it.

+1:thumbsup:
This is exactly what I did on mine. Went and spent $10 on 2 packages of tennis racket grip wrap by wilson and went to work. They have sticky tape already on them so it is a breeze! I have had carpel tunnel surgery 3 times on my right hand and now riding does not bother me near as much. Just food for thought.

I just put ProGrips on today. But if you want fatter go with the Kuryakyn Iso Grips, plus with them you can lose the bar ends.

Back