Which color rims look better?

nabusa

Registered
I am trying to decide what color rims to get. I'm getting either Chrome or Black rims. Here's a pic of each color on my bike. Also wanted to add the Gen2 wheels look good on a Gen1.

2011-06-04_22-51-47_734.jpg

2011-06-04_22-52-35_212.jpg

2011-06-04_22-53-16_400.jpg

I just got my gold rims powdercoated black, but im not a big fan of chrome
Posted via Mobile Device

For me black.Black and red is a good colour combination.

Its easier to maintain too.

Why dont you spray black with 10% red dust?

For I would say black but you bike already has chrome on it so u got to go chrome to complete the look.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chrome! You want a two color scheme. Major and minor. Your major is obviously red and you already have a chrome frame/frame cover. Go with chrome for the rims :thumbsup:

I would paint them with Orion silver, With a little black in it, And with a little red pearl.:thumbsup:

I'd say chrome on yours since the frame seems like it's either chrome or polished, then the swingarm too :laugh: another option you may not of thought of is chrome the edge or some or all of the lip of the wheel and then match paint the center to your bikes's solid color.:whistle: may make keeping it looking clean easier. Just a thought :laugh: it is a very nice color btw:thumbsup:

I am trying to decide what color rims to get. I'm getting either Chrome or Black rims. Here's a pic of each color on my bike. Also wanted to add the Gen2 wheels look good on a Gen1.

Well, if you were/are going with an aftermarket wheel I would say Black/Contrast cut!! IMHO it would look great with what you have goin on!! If not then Black!!

Back