Where to find SWITCHBACK LED's relay?

riccoh

Registered
like the tittle says, still looking for the elusive EP-35 Relay that works for slowing down the flash rate of the SWITCHBACK mod. i have found a few EP-35 relays but the heavy duty kind wich come to find out don't work unless is says LED on int. Any help will be appreciated.

yup you are right, been a long day and just had to ask. Limited on the stuff we can find in Hawaii and then there is a matter of finding online shops that actually ship to FPO addresses. i will continue to find a way to get a flasher to slow down the rate for the LED mods..Thanks again for your inputs.

Although not a cheap alternative, I purchased the replacement 7-pin flasher relay that is made for LED's. This stock OEM flasher also is the relay for the fuel pump and another function that I can not remember. At any rate, they are available online anywhere from $17 to $40. It functions just like the OEM relay but is built to handle LED's and return the function to stock flash rate. I do not like cutting into my harness and so opted for the cleaner, slightly more expensive plug and play relay. I swapped all incandescents with dual filament red LED's in the rear (turn signals are now turn, park and brake) and AO switchbacks in the front. Not one problem with the flasher replacement since April.
FALQN

I looked at ebay and they have those 7 pin direct replacement for under 20 dollars for leds..i saw they even have one that u can wire in that adjustable..

Back