where to buy voltage regulator/rectifier

Sidebike

Registered
I need a new voltage regulator/rectifier for my ’03 Hayabusa. New OEM online is $169.85 but I also found a new one listed on eBay from Wheelie Racing for $22.99. they do not say that it is OEM Suzuki but they do say “direct replacement to your original unit” and “Plug and play - easy installation” “100% brand new”. Question: is this too good to be true and should be avoided or should I go for it. My apologies if this has previously been addressed.

That seems to cheap for the components that would be in it.

I replaced the regulator/rectifier on my gen 2 with the upgraded unit from this board sponsor; powerhousemc.com . It runs much cooler plus keeps much tighter control of the charging voltage.

Ricks Stator is the best aftermarket stator/rectifier you can buy. Especially if you are running a lot of accessories on your busa it performs better than OEM

Ricks Stator is the best aftermarket stator/rectifier you can buy. Especially if you are running a lot of accessories on your busa it performs better than OEM
We always have these in stock for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 . . . .:D

Try and avoid ebay seller "xmotor-2008"
I bought a cheap one off them. It simply didn't work!

Thanks so much for the recommendations. However, before receiving them I learned of a bike being parted out locally so purchased a used one at a good price. Bike has over 93,000 miles so really didn’t want to spend a lot. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks so much for the recommendations. However, before receiving them I learned of a bike being parted out locally so purchased a used one at a good price. Bike has over 93,000 miles so really didn’t want to spend a lot. Thanks again for the help.
That is just getting broke in good then!

That seems to cheap for the components that would be in it.

I replaced the regulator/rectifier on my gen 2 with the upgraded unit from this board sponsor; powerhousemc.com . It runs much cooler plus keeps much tighter control of the charging voltage.
i did the same and have been extremely happy...kept watching too many people with similar accessories added on like mine have issues with melting wires, etc.

Back