where is kawa busar

So, there I am in my garage cleaning the mess of neglect from the previous owner of the '97 TL1000S. Wheels, plastic, etc all off.
Who shows up in my driveway with a RC51 strapped to the back of a pick-up truck bed????
KAWABUSER!
Good seeing you Mike and glad you could get over to my house after picking up the RC51.
Mike was with his friend Angelo and they had the GPS running on the dash, which is how he found me. Nothing like a two day trip from CT to IL to pick-up a new bike.
Mike is a straight up guy who had some computer and health issues not too long ago.
Can't wait to see the 51 when complete.
Hope all is well.
Bob

Micheal, what do I owe you. Been trying to pay you for a while now. If prepay is what you want then that is what you get. Can't wait to nip this in the bud!! I know how you feel like you are being BUGGED at times but when you can find the time give me a ring or email.

Ahhh, the 'Busaer! Well how the fuk are ya! You zig every time I zag! I'll try calling you a few times today, I might be able to take a trip up ...I been tied up all week....at least I know where my parts from you ARE! The way I see it, you will be busy working on a certain custom Busa for the next few days, maybe that will slow you down some!

Hey, ease up on Kieth, he told us going in he did not want a "chain guard" on his hugger....we just tried to sell him anyway....he most definatly wants the fasteners, as do I....his wife had a new son on monday, his four year old is freekn out!

Hey, no one else seems to have any of those parts I want, so I guess I'll just have to keep getting them from you...don't forget my axles, I know they riuned a whole batch....

And remember not to fuk with me, as I am perfect, and deserve perfection!

Omega the RC is a very nice piece, Honda has oil filters backordered to Hell as the little v-twin only shares a part number with the RC45.

Roberto, I think your post may be taken the wrong way for those who don't know the fine details. Please speak of the conditions I placed on the Performance based refund the transaction was based on. Tell me Micron would offer the same, or if I made any rediculous claims of a pretty slipon offering foolish power gains.

Hapo your pile of ti fasteners have been here for over a week, it is up to you to find the time to pick them up. I called you the day they arrived or is Kieth going to back out of another special order he placed.

It looks like I need to collect prepayment for "special parts" from now on and not to finance others wishes with my own credit.

I would like to say that I have offered a 100% refund on any part have shipped and have yet to have anyone complain about the products delivered or ask for a refund.

I have ordered Suzuki "Kit Parts" from Yoshimura and when they require a ProForma invoice to be processed it requires a signed document with 100% prepaymant for other site members parts, oh and by the way the wrong parts were sent and were not needed as the information forwarded from Japan was incorrect. So now I am still waiting for me refund check from over a month ago for someone elses parts....give me a break!

Jeff I am still waiting to hear your POINT.

Look folks get this straight: KawAbuser is THE source for trick stuff!
If you are content with out of the catalog stuff, go for it. But if you want the first, latest one-off things for your bike that are as much jewelery as parts KA is the man.
If you want fast service straight to your door call Schnitz.
And JeffW I don't have any problems ordering stuff from KawAbuser, now or ever. If you have any commercial dispute I don't think this site is the place to bring it.

Back