Where is Everyone?

I never said I don't like dry, just that its not as good or can be compared to wet was my only debate. Like I said in many of my post, I'm not trying to tell you not to use the kit. Its your bike, dowhatchalike. Alot of guys like the spray bar and I don't. To each his own ya know.

:beerchug:

Here are two of the spray bars. One is brand new never open and the other is new, it was just mounted and never sprayed.

spraybar.jpg

That top one is a first generation spraybar (hence the black push in connectors). I'll by them both back for $175.00

Here are two of the spray bars. One is brand new never open and the other is new, it was just mounted and never sprayed.

NICE :super: Thx for posting them. You mentioned you had (4) Are all four single stage? JMHO(i know we've debated this ALREADY)......But i'll say it again, they look like a VERY NICE SET UP TO ME :dunno: I CANT WAIT TO ORDER MINE(damn wife wont get off my.....OK, HER WALLET :laugh: )

just out of curiosity why did this turn into a debate instead of a informative chat, anyways, looking for an engine builder somewhere in the southeast, need to figure out what its gonna cost to do a 1397 on about a 60 shot with one of gixx1300 spray bars, also is a ign module a necessity on that much spray, first actual bike i can actually afford to build for once and i want it to be right no corners "it is like a shircle" a street warrior no trackwhore thanks for any input fella's - Nick :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok, so is it ok to use a dry shot on an 08 or should you go with the wet system? What I thought was going to be simple is getting more and more complicated. And is there a way to put a 1lb. bottle in the hump? Is there anybody that doesn't mind showing thier set up? Pictures are worth a thousand words. Also is there one brand of system you guys recommend over another, or just piece one together? What is the most you can spray on a stock 08 with a pipe and air filter, and should I get a PC or Bazzaz to map it? Man I have so many questions, sorry if I sound like a dummy, just trying to learn.

Ok, so is it ok to use a dry shot on an 08 or should you go with the wet system? What I thought was going to be simple is getting more and more complicated. And is there a way to put a 1lb. bottle in the hump? Is there anybody that doesn't mind showing thier set up? Pictures are worth a thousand words. Also is there one brand of system you guys recommend over another, or just piece one together? What is the most you can spray on a stock 08 with a pipe and air filter, and should I get a PC or Bazzaz to map it? Man I have so many questions, sorry if I sound like a dummy, just trying to learn.

YES, It is "OK" to spray "dry" on 08 Busa's. I'm quite sure with a little ingenuity you could get the 1LB bottle in trunk, Although i would venture to say a 2LB would fit better(because of its shap and size...short n fat)but i myself have not done it. As far as whats the best brand, your gonna get alot of different opinions, i MYSELF, have ALWAYS had good luck with NOS, but NX, Zex, Nitrous works and any other BIG names out there, you'd probably be ok with.....remember, there can be one bad apple in any bunch! The most you can spray on a "stock 08" varies to much on who, how, and what patrs you use to tune it, i personally wouldn't spray no more than a 80-100hp, and i'd be damn sure to have my AFR(air fuel ratio) dyno confirmed and or wide band controler...shutz n2o off if it goes too lean. OK, "PC or bazzaz"?, well again......loaded question, DEPENDS ALOT on what your wanting and parts to dollar ratio! If your a "weekend warrior" and just want a 30-40hp kit to go yheee-Haaaa with ounce in a while, you would be just fine with PC3R, you can get the hub switch(only way you can run 2 maps)and have a 2nd fuel map for n2o. If you have the money(about 900.00)you can get the bazzaz, it has the capability to run all (8) injectors and "self maps" for a target AFR. My PERSONAL advice, id stay with the PC3R, alot of knowledgeable people out there of this set up, and here shortly dyno-jet will have the capability to do everything bazzaz can do!
NOW, should you spray "dry or wet"? JMHO here, but starting out not having alot of experience with nitrous, i'd recommend DRY for you all day! its relatively cheap, simple in how it works, stay small(30-40hp), get a GOOD TUNE(AFR setting), and GO HAVE SOME FUN! I sprayed a 50-60 dry shot on my Z12R for years(100+ bottles)and never had a hick up! I'm going to spray 40 dry on my 08 busa(after going back and forth 50 times between wet or dry? :banghead:) and all i'll be using is Gixx's spray bar :bowdown: PC3R w/hub switch, and as soon as i can a wide band controler. Anyways, you will probably get a different opinion for every single person that replys to your questions, this is mine.
BTW, The guy i would listen to THE MOST would be GIXX 1300R, awesome guy and knows his chit on N2O. Hope this helped :beerchug:

YES, It is "OK" to spray "dry" on 08 Busa's. I'm quite sure with a little ingenuity you could get the 1LB bottle in trunk, Although i would venture to say a 2LB would fit better(because of its shap and size...short n fat)but i myself have not done it. As far as whats the best brand, your gonna get alot of different opinions, i MYSELF, have ALWAYS had good luck with NOS, but NX, Zex, Nitrous works and any other BIG names out there, you'd probably be ok with.....remember, there can be one bad apple in any bunch! The most you can spray on a "stock 08" varies to much on who, how, and what patrs you use to tune it, i personally wouldn't spray no more than a 80-100hp, and i'd be damn sure to have my AFR(air fuel ratio) dyno confirmed and or wide band controler...shutz n2o off if it goes too lean. OK, "PC or bazzaz"?, well again......loaded question, DEPENDS ALOT on what your wanting and parts to dollar ratio! If your a "weekend warrior" and just want a 30-40hp kit to go yheee-Haaaa with ounce in a while, you would be just fine with PC3R, you can get the hub switch(only way you can run 2 maps)and have a 2nd fuel map for n2o. If you have the money(about 900.00)you can get the bazzaz, it has the capability to run all (8) injectors and "self maps" for a target AFR. My PERSONAL advice, id stay with the PC3R, alot of knowledgeable people out there of this set up, and here shortly dyno-jet will have the capability to do everything bazzaz can do!
NOW, should you spray "dry or wet"? JMHO here, but starting out not having alot of experience with nitrous, i'd recommend DRY for you all day! its relatively cheap, simple in how it works, stay small(30-40hp), get a GOOD TUNE(AFR setting), and GO HAVE SOME FUN! I sprayed a 50-60 dry shot on my Z12R for years(100+ bottles)and never had a hick up! I'm going to spray 40 dry on my 08 busa(after going back and forth 50 times between wet or dry? :banghead:) and all i'll be using is Gixx's spray bar :bowdown: PC3R w/hub switch, and as soon as i can a wide band controler. Anyways, you will probably get a different opinion for every single person that replys to your questions, this is mine.
BTW, The guy i would listen to THE MOST would be GIXX 1300R, awesome guy and knows his chit on N2O. Hope this helped :beerchug:
Thanks all info is very helpful I will do some more research and talk to some of the NOS guys here. Thanks again.

Go with the bazzaz on the 08. Your going to spend 339 + 160 for the pc3 and hub when you can spend 399 for the bazzaz and get more. Controlling both injectors is what you want on dry setups. Then later if you get the wideband controller its 500 next to 400 for the Z-AFM. I still have two new spraybars if anyone wants one. $240 to your door.

Go with the bazzaz on the 08. Your going to spend 339 + 160 for the pc3 and hub when you can spend 399 for the bazzaz and get more. Controlling both injectors is what you want on dry setups. Then later if you get the wideband controller its 500 next to 400 for the Z-AFM. I still have two new spraybars if anyone wants one. $240 to your door.
agree, but pc3 is 272 shipped. Indysuperbikes

Hey k, 1st off, **I DO NOT WANT TO START ANOTHER DEBATE** Just asking a question to a "DYNO-TUNER" here, Why are you so "pro" bazzaz? I'm meen dont get me wrong, i know "right now" it is superior to PC3R with being able to control (8) injectors, however, do you REALLY think its worth the price difference ???. I mean to reap all the benefits from it, your going to spend about 850.00-900.00 vrs 349.00(bought mine brand new off flea bay for 249.00 shipped)and 125.00 for hub switch with dyno-jet. I could see going with bazzaz if you where gonna spray a BIG kit, and or 2-stage or turbo, BUT for a small 40 dry shot? I dont see the need for all the extra money on these small kits? And besides all this, dyno jet is suppose to release a NEW PC? in november that will do all the same things bazzaz does. Like i said, Just looking for some info on this, NOT ARGUING! Thx :beerchug:

When the 05-06 1k came out we installed a pc and tuned with it. It did ok but to get a greater tune we added another pc on the top injectors and it made everything great. Just was too expensive to get this done. Since the bazzaz came out I tried it and being able to control both set just makes tuning easier. Its really a no brainer. So if you still buy another pc at the same price to control the top injectors your still over the price of the bazzaz with less crap under the tail section. 3 boxes or 1 box. What do you think your gaining by not buying the bazzaz? You can add a 40 shot dry and make the lower injectors work harder to compensate or have the ability for the whole system to work efficiently. I don't see why you wouldn't want that. So the question would be, why would you buy the power commander knowing there's something better? You saw the dyno sheet of my 08 on nos and it didn't shoot lean first the richen out. It stayed clean all the way to redline. And its a 40 shot.

Back