Dry Kit nozzle pictures or P/N's?

V8Pinto

Registered
Does anybody have a picture (or better yet a part number) of the nozzle used to spray the N2O into the airpath? Looking at the Zex dry kit, it looks like just a solenoid, bottle, and spray nozzle. I have all the solenoids, lines, and switches from my car stuff. Is it really as simple as getting a spray nozzle and a 2lb bottle and plumbing it up?

its that easy, here you go

http://secure.mycart.net/catalog....vnext=1

nozzle.jpg

That's about all there is to it.....in terms of parts.

I use a nos 13500 (blue) on the busa. And a brass elbow on the 12.

p.s. if you need help chevelle and goldenchild have answered all my questions...they will hook you up.

Make sure you use the Fan Spray Nozzle like the one pictured here. Not the straight shot one pictured above.

NozzlePlate7.jpg

Where exactly are you guys running those into the airbox?  

I am still running twin lines into elbow's at both ram air intakes - would like to switch to a single nozzle type inlet.

Gixx1300r

What would be the benefit of running two nozzles?

Flow limitations of a single nozzle with higher horsepower settings? Angle the fan for different distribution?

(Professor @ Mar. 06 2007,14:44) Gixx1300r

What would be the benefit of running two nozzles?

Flow limitations of a single nozzle with higher horsepower settings? Angle the fan for different distribution?
2 Nozzles give better atomization of the nitrous. If you want a 80-150 shot you can be assured you will get it with 2 nozzles. The single nozzle is best for 40- 80 shots.

Back