Where have all the Hoolies Gone?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
i dunno folks...maybe i'm a lil loopy these daze since i gave up the booze and the not so controlled substances! :laugh: but?...now that i gotz more than several months clean & sober?..things is gettin boring again...like i been here before..and the last time?..i bought my busa to liven things up a bit but i've noticed a subtle and incideous change over the years here..it's like everyones gone gun-shy...sort of a serious lack of wild eyed hooligans and everyone is postin up PC go-with-the-flow kinda crap...no exciting ventures, mayhem or mischef..from anyone..so?..

Where have all the Hoolies gone?

or?..is that father time has reduced us all to pussgutted fresca drinking panzies and has beens? :poke: :rofl:

squeek up you mighty falcon riders! :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

You are right JinksMan, things have been a little boring around here without you!

But there is a rumor floating around that the Jinkster has a little weiner!

:laugh:

[But there is a rumor floating around that the Jinkster has a little weiner!

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Glad you did not say confirmed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are right JinksMan, things have been a little boring around here without you!

But there is a rumor floating around that the Jinkster has a little weiner!

:laugh:

well?...rumor may be correct but..

it was big enough to fill up a minivan! :rofl:

Kitchner said he was booking Lynch Mob for Haya's in the hills 2011!!!!!! :whistle::beerchug:

oh heck...ya know what?...it just hit me why i'm not reading as many hoolie posts as usual...

it's kinda cold north of tallahasee and jacksonville this time of year...aint it.

:rofl:

Jinkster I think a lot of folks have taken the shenanagins to the track to work out frustrations....

Hey Bill, you need to get back to the spring bash, alot of crazyness goes on around the fire pit late late at night. :D

:stirpot:
I took a ride yesterday with a gay sharia Muslim who's in the military and is gonna be a republican congressman !

Take that y'all !

:stirpot:
I took a ride yesterday with a gay sharia Muslim who's in the military and is gonna be a republican congressman !

Take that y'all !

Did he say if your passenger seat was comfortable? That's been a question here lately.:poke::rofl:

Jinkster I think a lot of folks have taken the shenanagins to the track to work out frustrations....

aint talkin bout frustrated folk and shenanagins cap...

i'm talkin bout "hoolies" in realsville...not pc personas

all due respect..Bill. :cool:

I disagree, it's definitely the snow, the post on the snowmobile forums are probably through the roof :laugh:

They'll be back soon:thumbsup:

Yeah, It's hard to bust out the hoonery here in PA with 8 inches of snow and 2 inches of ice on top of that. ETA on hoonery: about 40 days

Back