Howdy All....been awhile...have a favor

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Well still haven't gotten the itch to buy a bike yet...Been so busy racing the truck this year that havent even had time to think about it. On the verge of 11s finally.

But anyways, I used to spend so much time on here and I know some of you guys remember me lol.

Not sure if you guys care if I do this on here or not, if so, please just delete this.

I am doing a "lock up" for Jerry's Kids/MDA in support of raising money for children affected by muscular dystrophy. Please help me raise the $1600 to get me out of jail and allow 2 children to go to summer camp this year!!

This is the first time doing a charity event, so I want to try and do good and get as much raised as possible lol. When it was brought up to me, figured what the hell, seemed like a good cause. So i agreed to do it, and being gone and busy all week, think I fell behind the power curve on getting started.

Here is the link to donate. Remember, any donations are appreciated and it can be used as a tax deduction.

Any help is much appreciated!!

Again thank you guys for your support and happy riding!!:thumbsup:

https://www.joinmda.org/2011springfield/john_mazurek1

and I know how much you guys love pics...

here is the truck as it sits now.

-Thanks

John

new truck pic2.jpg

new truck pic3.jpg

268953_257071830975775_100000188806153_1264108_5920574_n.jpg

And a video for good measure on the dyno...Was draining the fuel rails bad...but 578hp is still decent.

I say we let him sit in jail, and find a way to donate the money anyway.
Anyone know any Sheriffs there? :laugh:

Honestly I have to be in jail for an hour regardless of how much money I make.....kinda like the real justice system.

Based off of mods it rly should have around 650hp....Just need more fuel being pumped to the bigger injectors.

Yea but what it should have and does is 2 different ball games, not knocking ya never been able to figure out how these things work, i'm making more power on stock injectors and cp3 than most of the other dodge guys lol.

How close to 11's are ya, thats moving, especially for only being in the 600 range:thumbsup:

12.08@110mph with oe nozzles....now have 45% nozzles and head studs and 12psi more boost.

Back