Where can I watch MotoGP, WSBK on the web?

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know of a website where I can watch the WSBK, Moto GP and other motorcycles races?

Thanks.

Anyone? With all the watchers here I figured somebody would know. Especially with the limited broadcasting and times.

Ok WSB free and top quality rocks!! Is Motogp toooo much to ask for! I thought soo! WSB is the best now Spies is there! :thumbsup::laugh:

Ok WSB free and top quality rocks!! Is Motogp toooo much to ask for! I thought soo! WSB is the best now Spies is there! :thumbsup::laugh:

+1...I watched several races on their website...be prepared to set aside an hour + for each race. Oh yeah...Hopkins is joining WSBK also...2 Americans now!

Its not free live or even a day after. I think it turns free after speed and all the other worldwide tv stations have played their coverage. Then you can watch for free.

Still not able to get the video feed......guess youtube highlights is as good as it's gonna get for now....figures...???

I am resurrecting this thread because I am a roadracing addict.:laugh:

The WSBK site used to stream Superpole and the races after race day but for some reason (I presume SPEED had something to do with this) they have totally curtailed all of it! Anybody got a good workaround?

Anybody got a good workaround?

Firebomb the Speed Channel headquarters?

Unless you like NASCAR.

I miss WRC races being on SPEED; and their F1 coverage is terrible these days.

"Wow, this is amazing!...Massa just got out of the car in the middle of the track and is doing the Watusi while Hamilton spanks him with a fuel hose! But we're not going to show it...here, look at this Red Bull billboard instead...here's the back of someone's head, shot of pit lane with all the people sitting around looking bored...annnnnnnd now we go to commercial."

What is the deal with SPEED and Nascar? They have ruined AMA racing entirely via the DMG shenanigans and now moving all the AMA Superbike races to the next week!!! And now they are cracking down on the WSBK guys for showing delayed content. I had thought about going to some sort of proxy server to work around this crap but I am not that tech savvy.

Firebomb the Speed Channel headquarters?

Unless you like NASCAR.

I miss WRC races being on SPEED; and their F1 coverage is terrible these days.

"Wow, this is amazing!...Massa just got out of the car in the middle of the track and is doing the Watusi while Hamilton spanks him with a fuel hose! But we're not going to show it...here, look at this Red Bull billboard instead...here's the back of someone's head, shot of pit lane with all the people sitting around looking bored...annnnnnnd now we go to commercial."

Back