suzuki/motogp/wsbk/ama

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
To all of the road racers who follow these series' closely. when the he77 is suzuki gonna step up and try to do something in moto/wsbk. they pretty much run up front in ama but what gives with wsbk and moto. do they just not want to sink the money, time or effort into being competitive or what? if suzuki gets a top 10 in wsbk its like the most amazing thing ever. and only 1 bike in motogp really.
for those in the know, what gives?

$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A few years back the were very competitive in WSBK with Troy Corser.
As far as Moto GP, they have struggled as far back as I can remember.
Kevin Schwantz was their man from 86' to 95'.
His best years being from 89' to 94' with a championship in 93'

i really liked schwantz. it seemed like his motto was win or crash. thats probably why he only has 1 championship.
simoncelli reminds me a lot of schwantz. give him an inch hes stickin his nose in there. a lot of people dont like him because of it but i think it makes for good racing. forget all this buddy-buddy crap. im ready for folks to start hatin' each other again. moto needs another rossi/biaggi "moment" :poke:

From what I have seen as far sales go I think it's

1 Harley 28%
2 Honda 25%
3 Yamaha 17%
4 Suzuki 13%
5 Kawai 11%

I don't think they are in a position for a world wide campaign or to pay for a top rider.
As long as they keep making Busa's I don't mind :laugh: No one races Busa's in the pro's anyway:moon: :laugh:

Throw Rossi in there!!! He dominated with Honda and then took Yamaha from the bottom to the top in 1 season. Snatch him up from Ducati and let the good times roll. Or wait... isn't that Kawasaki?? :laugh:

Back