where can i get this for my 08 busa??

john74

Registered
I recently spotted a 08 busa and saw this on the bike,where can i buy this and what are they caled so i can search ebay for this

Clipboard01.jpg

Looks like a sticker/applique that goes over the rearset, like a heel guard sticker...

There made by Suzuki and are on there web site. They are a carbon fiber sticker just like the tank protector offered by Suzuki. What there stuck too is called a rear set.

Just FYI.. Im planning on making rearsets for these bikes. It will be alot like the current one, and alot like the Vortex ones.. except they will use the stock pegs, and stock control levers. I'm going to try and make them adjustable as well.. Im planning on working on it this week..:) Price will be alot cheaper than the Vortex ones..:)

Just FYI.. Im planning on making rearsets for these bikes. It will be alot like the current one, and alot like the Vortex ones.. except they will use the stock pegs, and stock control levers. I'm going to try and make them adjustable as well.. Im planning on working on it this week..:) Price will be alot cheaper than the Vortex ones..:)
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back