Where can I get a Exhaust tail pipe for my Turbo Busa

hotreef

Registered
Two summers ago I laid my bike down and ruened the dump pipe. I had it re shaped and it burned the fairing last summer. Only place I seen them is MR. TURBO but there are no pictures. Any Help would be appriciated.

Thanks

ur lookn for a dump pipe or exhaust canister???? RCC makes a full exhaust kit now or just the tail pipe

Two summers ago I laid my bike down and ruened the dump pipe. I had it re shaped and it burned the fairing last summer. Only place I seen them is MR. TURBO but there are no pictures. Any Help would be appriciated.

Thanks

What kit is on this bike? What turbo? Get that info out first, and you will get some options . . .

Dump pipe, to be honest I don't know what the kit is. It was a older kit customed and modified to a for a Gen 2. The the Turbo is a Mitsubishi t3 with triangle 3 bolt flange for exhaust mount. External tial wastgate. Looking for the dump pipe for both the Turbo and wastegate or one that runs together out the side. I hope that helps a lil.

Here is a pic its not the best. Bike is pinned up against a wall and my 72 GS. If we did not just get hit with a snow storm I would pull the car out and take a better pic.

IMG_20120229_171106.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

I know I am pissed about laying the bike down. all because of a brand new tire not holding in a corner. All my fault tho, put the tire on and let the bike sit for a day then went out and forgot about it have that glaze. :banghead:

Back