Where can i buy cheap oem complete fairing set online and ship international?

hayachan

Registered
Hi,

I've been doing lot of stuff on my Busa and manage to damage some tap and crack some parts,
I guess it's good excuse to change the bike color, I am looking at Red Special Edition, Which is selling on Ebay but price is pretty steep, about 3.5k.

Anyone know where can I buy cheaper online and ship internationally?

And one more question.
If I extend my swing arm about 4 inches, Do I need to increase tyre size? Shock set up?
Cheers

201652_490911480953066_1223851962_o.jpg

There is no such thing as "Cheap" OEM plastics.

Where are you?

I am sure there is no cheap OEM Plastic, However if I can find anything less than 3000bucks I would go for it, BTW I don't need those black plastic inner fairing though, I have them all changed to Magical racing.
I live In Thailand BTW,

I am sure there is no cheap OEM Plastic, However if I can find anything less than 3000bucks I would go for it, BTW I don't need those black plastic inner fairing though, I have them all changed to Magical racing.
I live In Thailand BTW,

So you're looking for the 2012 LE Red plastics? I see that you have a Carbon front fender and seat hump, so are you looking for everything else including the fuel tank? I can give you all the pricing on a complete set, but I'm not sure on the shipping cost to Thailand. I can look more into that on Monday.

Also, since you have an Euro model, if you wanted a fuel tank, if you have the extra EVAP system on it like our California model does so I can get you the correct tank

Last edited:
Your better off just ordering an aftermarket set off ebay for a fraction of the cost. Because any set of fairings you see on ebay used here in the states I doubt will ship to where you are at and if they do the 3k sounds about right. Or get a fiberglass set from Catalyst or something and throw a custom paint or airbrush scheme on it? Custom is always better IMO :whistle:

Back