CHEAP TOOLS and POWER PRODUCTS etc. Mail Order Contact for tools

mike1180

Banned
We have a store here in Canada called Princess Auto.
(OK don’t flame the name)

PRINCESS AUTO

I buy lots of my stuff there, and have for years.
Lots of tools, and such for really cheap.
Their quality is good and all their hand tools have a lifetime warranty.
They do mail order, and internet orders, but as a corporate policy, not to the US.

However I talked to the shipper (BRIAN) in Windsor Ontario (2500 miles from me) and he ships anywhere in the US , and would love to ship to anyone from the .org from their store:
WINDSOR
3575 FOREST GLADE DRIVE
(at Lauzon Pky)
N8T 0A3
Ph: (519) 974-1261
Fax: (519) 974-9831

They have an online catalogue and also sale catalogues.
The way our dollar is, you should be able to save about another 20% off the posted price, with the exchange rate.

A couple of items that may be of interest that are on sale only until Nov 30, 2008:
1. a set of offset box end wrenches. One of these was needed to do the evo star mod and some guys had trouble getting them.
2. 125 piece set for Dremel tools (and such). This is a great set and I can’t believe the price! Lots of grinding, sanding, cut off wheels etc.

Good luck!

Wrenches.JPG

Dremel.JPG

On the ordering page it says:

PLEASE NOTE : We do not accept international orders.

And they don't list US states as an option. Bummer. I really wanted that offset wrench set.

Last edited:
We need to get a bus trip over the border and buy tools there, Like Americans do for drugs. Dont worry, we will get you that $7.99 wrench set:laugh:

Just remember it's $7.99 Canadian Dollars:laugh:

That is what I am telling you.
Every store is independant, so if you call the contact BRIAN at the Windsor store he will ship to all of us that are in the US.
Windsor is a stone throw from Detroit so he does a lot of it anyway to the US.
Check out the sale catalogues, there is a TON more stuff in it.

Hey, whoever gets the first order through, please post up so that everyone knows it works.
You can't order on line, but if you call the Windsor store, they will ship!

Last edited:
What's this thing you speak of, calling? Can I do that via my keyboard? It sounds very manual to me.

J/k, thx for the info. I'll see if I can find more to make it worth his while to ship me stuff. CAD$7.99 isn't quite worth it to me.

Yeah sorry about that.
I suggested they make it a "corporate policy" but the head office was slow.
Thankfully the guys at the Windsor store are more progressive, but you do have to order by phone, or fax.
It may be if they do enough for us that they might be coerced into setting up an email system or something.

makes you wonder about the $150 screwdriver sets and the $250 wrench sets... :whistle:

This is out of this weeks flyer.
I don't know if that is a good price – seems like it to me.
I don’t need one but some may.
This sale is from Dec 2nd to Dec 6th ONLY.

Scan10001_edited.jpg

Back