My 6 Year Overhaul With Blissstar Express Fairings

I believe you had a led headlight but you were gonna have another housing etched with a kanji? So I had asked if you were selling the original

I believe you had a led headlight but you were gonna have another housing etched with a kanji? So I had asked if you were selling the original

Oh okay. Yep I have a 2nd light that I'll retrofit dual H1s with HIDs in and do it in carbon fiber. Once I get it finished I'll sell the D2S retrofit. Right now that light has a light smoke tint on it to match signals and tail light but it's easily removable

Back to stock again. Had to put my OEM painted Kanji mirrors back on and repaint my nitrous bottle. Took forever to peel the dip off, apparently if you use Glossifier as a top coat it makes it a PITA to get off. 17 days of not riding killed me, but got the bike 100% fixed and back together. Even put the silver wheel stripes on. :)
20160831_191531.jpg
20160831_191539.jpg
20160831_202035.jpg
20160831_191202.jpg
20160831_203414.jpg

I'll tell you a Funny story. I "bought" this exact same color scheme bike and while they went to the sister store to pick it up, I signed and completed all the paperwork. I got a call from the guy that want to pick it up saying there was a problem. He then told me that whoever put the info in the system, put the wrong color and that the bike was actually white. I said: F... It, give me a deal on some gear I want and I'll take the bike anyways. I still love this color better than my white 09.

I'll tell you a Funny story. I "bought" this exact same color scheme bike and while they went to the sister store to pick it up, I signed and completed all the paperwork. I got a call from the guy that want to pick it up saying there was a problem. He then told me that whoever put the info in the system, put the wrong color and that the bike was actually white. I said: F... It, give me a deal on some gear I want and I'll take the bike anyways. I still love this color better than my white 09.

Haha. I can't lie, white was a choice for me as well. Heck I like any white vehicle, I specifically found a white WS6 as well as a white Raptor. I think since the 03 was similar colors is why I went to it. I still like the color, not really sure why I'm always dipping it, lol. They should have given you some free gear for you taking it.....just because it was their fault!

Back