When you haul take a little home along

Max Speed

Registered
When we travel we like to take a little home with us. This is our 35' fifth wheel camper with large slide out and garage for the cycles. Pull the bikes out and the garage turns into a screen porch.

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_001.jpg

lots of room, this is taken from the garage door looking to the front of the camper. Up a few steps and you have a queen size bed.

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_009.jpg

the garage / screen porch,  pull the bikes out and open the side door-windows and you have a nice place to hang out with friends.  Play cards, a little place free of bugs..
I have a picture with the busa parked in the garage but it will not up load, I have to re size the picture it said the file is too big.

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_019.jpg

storage for helmets and cleaning supples for the cycles and door way from the inside of the garage into the camper.

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_016.jpg

I could really use that this elk season!! You sure you don't wanna go camping for 10 days or so here in AZ high country?

it still looks brandy shiny new! So I have to ask.. what's something like that run about? I'm sure insurance has to cost a few for something that size (operating costs). I think I would have to convert a bit more of the living space into shop space for tools etc. I like that it keeps the bike completely separate from the living space.
beerchug.gif

it still looks brandy shiny new! So I have to ask.. what's something like that run about? I'm sure insurance has to cost a few for something that size (operating costs). I think I would have to convert a bit more of the living space into shop space for tools etc. I like that it keeps the bike completely separate from the living space.  
beerchug.gif
+1

Thanks guys I have had this 2 years now and its 10 years old now.. The first owner was an older guy and his wife with a HD to haul. They took good care of it. I got a great deal and bought it for 15,000. New they ran in the mid 30s for a price. Forced air heat to each room and central air with 85 gal of fresh water. Loaded its around 14,000 pounds or so. You do need A good truck to pull something like this, my F450 does it easy.

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_007.jpg

Back