Upgraded RV

Getn off

Registered
Whelp. Our last camping trip 2 weekends ago cost me a ton of money. While relaxing, the wife and I decided it was imperative that we trade our 40’ fifth wheel for a new 44’ toy hauler. Found a couple online locally that we really liked. Went and looked at them and put a deposit down.
Picked it up today. It is a 2020 Heartland Cyclone. 44’ long, rear and side porches, 3 ACs, sliding glass doors, shower (with a tub!), and an Onan generator.
Slept in it last night after transferring everything. Brought it home and it negotiated my long curved driveway (backwards!) fairly easily... I was a bit concerned with the extra 4’.
Booking our next trip for the 4th weekend now...that is our 22nd anniversary. Tried to book the 2021 Daytona Rolex, but its full already!
Test fit the golf cart. I can slide it left a bit and still get one of the bikes in the garage with it.
Troy

Whelp. Our last camping trip 2 weekends ago cost me a ton of money. While relaxing, the wife and I decided it was imperative that we trade our 40’ fifth wheel for a new 44’ toy hauler. Found a couple online locally that we really liked. Went and looked at them and put a deposit down.
Picked it up today. It is a 2020 Heartland Cyclone. 44’ long, rear and side porches, 3 ACs, sliding glass doors, shower (with a tub!), and an Onan generator.
Slept in it last night after transferring everything. Brought it home and it negotiated my long curved driveway (backwards!) fairly easily... I was a bit concerned with the extra 4’.
Booking our next trip for the 4th weekend now...that is our 22nd anniversary. Tried to book the 2021 Daytona Rolex, but its full already!
Test fit the golf cart. I can slide it left a bit and still get one of the bikes in the garage with it.
Troy

View attachment 1620534

View attachment 1620535

View attachment 1620536

View attachment 1620537

View attachment 1620538

View attachment 1620539

Sweet! Is that a fenced deck? :shocked: :D Oh, if a motorcycle gets behind you on a two lane rode somewhere...get the hell outta the way? OK?:laugh:

Thanks gents. Yea, it aint dainty!
G rated tires, cant recall size but they are an upgrade.
I do know about tire wear too. Most parking (Tight turns) is done on gavel/dirt/grass, so shouldnt be a huge issue but going to keep an eye on it for sure.
Cart can slide left enough to get at least one bike in too!
And, yep, I still love this truck. It is earning its keep now! Empty weight of the 5er is over 17k, max nearly 21.
Troy

Back