Sorry to report.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
But Ozbama has safely departed our country and has avoided any encounter with our wild life, Julia Gillard included:laugh: He has extended his holiday... sorry.... business trip to Bali and will be home by the weekend (maybe). Sorry this is not the news some of you would like to hear but it was beyond our control as to be able to do anything about keeping him here not that we could afford to keep him HE BOUGHT 4 Aircraft and half the CIA with him just for a 2 day visit.

He should've went swimming with "harmless" sting rays like that one deceased wild life guy did....

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Heck, we'll send you all our politicians if you want em'

Well it doesn't sound like they want any Dems; so perhaps they are interested in some Republicans....

If so, please feel free to take all these nut-cases here... seriously, please take 'em...

2012+Republicans.jpg

i read somewhere where he took out crock insurance

He was given an insurance policy worth $50K if he got injured or dead by a croc, think it cost $10 all up.
It was just a publicity stunt for the local insurance company.

I'm not up to speed with all things political but i thought it was cool to have him here.

Same goes for anyone else, If you never never go, you'll never never know.:beerchug:

Welcome to Tourism Top End - Darwin Accommodation, Darwin Visitor Centre, Tourism Top End, Tourism Katherine, Darwin Attractions, Tour Tub, Events, Accommodation, Backpackers, Bed and Breakfast, Hotels, Transportation, The Ghan, Sunset Cruise, Touris

Back