wheelie problem

mojobusa

Registered
I would like some advice from my fellow busa riders. I have an 06 busa with minor mods list to date D&D exhaust and K&N air filter. Now with these simple changes the bike wheelies very easily. With the odvance to letting off on the throatle. I am thinking about adding swing arm extentions of 6 in. But i would like to know if this is a good idea? :bowdown:

Are u saying the wheelies are bothering u and u wanna extend the swingarm to keep her down????...learn how to control the throttle better...stretched swing arms are for drag racing or looks. What exactly are riding the busa for???

bless dont be a **** man.:laugh:

Just curious did you oil your k&n filter at all? If you oil it a bit it will do two things:

1.)keep the bike from making much more power than stock
2.)protect the engine a little better from debris.

I reccomend that 'mod' as its much cheaper than a swingarm.:welcome:

Ahhhh what i do perry????....hes wining about a 1300 cc bike having too much power...what are we here for again???...jesus

By the way what the hell are u doing with those parts...u are bugging perry...do u believe i ended up ordering injectors??...busa hasnt been right since july...its sad...limited time ...

:welcome:

i do not care for the look or the function of a extended swingarm UNLESS you are drag racing. in that case i love seeing a pimped out track bike with a whole new swingarm and the extended tail to cover it.

There is always a funny man on the boards. HAHA No wining just wanted to know if anyone has used extentions. Myself dont mind wheelies but scares the crap out of my wife.
The K&N was oiled.

Listen man...this is a beastly bike..stop trying to calm her down...if she lifts up..master that throttle and clutch..control her. And control your wife too. Lol.....you wear the pants if u wanna ride a beast then do it.

Extensions are dangerous. You are adding a part that is just bolted on and mass produced. I have seen the crack in half and fall off. If you were to get them, make sure you find a good welder and have them welded onto your swingarm..... just my .02

Recipe for fun...

Super Sport bike + 1 or 2 gear + bounce the front + jack the throttle = Power wheelie

Solution for power wheelie problem - trade busa for a Honda CB 599 / Harley or equivalent.

Good point illuminati..u just put it nice and light...to paraphrase...extensions are cheap...and cheap mods gonna lead to expensive repairs. A bigger pair of cojonas would be a start

recipe for fun...

Super sport bike + 1 or 2 gear + bounce the front + jack the throttle = power wheelie

solution for power wheelie problem - trade busa for a honda cb 599 / harley or equivalent.
exactly cb599 hahahahahahahahha or u could just ride the busa without turning it on. Use your imagination like mr rogers neighborhood...it works

I used a 6" extension on my 40th ann. Busa and lets just say you won't be able to corner at "fast" speeds. You will want to slow down way too much to make a turn. Without a swingarm extention on my Limited Busa I am able to throw her around like a 600. HAHA Beat that u zx1400, only thing better are your brakes and smooth tranny.

Back