K&N worth picking up for $40

BUSANAS

Registered
found a local guy on craigslist getting rid of what he says is a new in box K&N, and I was thinking of getting it.

"I WAS A DEALERSHIP THAT CLOSED DOWN SO EVERYTHING IS STILL NEW. NOTHING IS STOLEN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IAM JUST TRYING TO GIVE EVERYONE A GOOD PRICE ON BRAND NEW MERCHANDISE.

THIS IS BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER STILL IN THE BOX FOR A 1999 TO 2007 SUZUKI GSX1300R HAYABUSA. RETAIL IS $78.99

FEATURES:
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warrantyâ„¢ and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED. "

forgot pic

k.jpg

If you are trying to reduce long term maintenance costs, yes.

If you are trying to improve performance, no.

$40 is a good price but beware of Craigs list scams. They are pretty common.

Sounds good to me, just be sure to keep it clean.

Hey, I'll take one at that price
cool.gif

who cares if it is stolen I always say.
I agree. who cares if it is stolen. next month I will be riding around with george3.3's exhaust on my bike....not so cool now, huh? I wont deal with thieves cause then you support them stealing stuff, next thing you know, you are the victim of missing parts. how smart is that?

I must agree... After being a victim of a stolen busa make in Feb. I will turn your ass in before you know what hits you. I hate thugs and anyone that buys there stuff.
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
before I say anything else....

shutup.gif

The stock filter is as good,no loss there.The BMC race.....now thats another story.

Back