Wheelie Pics

Busahigg,  

AAAssjani.gif
Merciless god of wheelies, You will be proud to know I pulled my first, first gear wheelie a few days ago. I went up to about 5500 rpm's dropped it to 4500 and punched it.  It worked like magic,  I'm not sure how high it felt like about 2 feet but it probably was about 6 inches.
biggrin.gif

Busahigg,  

AAAssjani.gif
Merciless god of wheelies, You will be proud to know I pulled my first, first gear wheelie a few days ago.  I went up to about 5500 rpm's dropped it to 4500 and punched it.  It worked like magic,  I'm not sure how high it felt like about 2 feet but it probably was about 6 inches.
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif

Have you guys noticed this : Some of the surfaces I cruise on are more condusive to, I guess, the rear tire bite? Certain places I cruise and whack the throttle, the front comes right up. Other places I get more tire spin and less lift ... I know where the good spots are... anybody else notice this
rock.gif
??

Hawaii: I absolutely noticed the same thing. In fact, I also noticed that the colder it is outside, the easier it is to get it up (opposite of what I thought...
rock.gif
).

Anyone else find it easier to get up with colder air? Not sure if it is more tire hookup or more motor power (I am leaning towards more power)....

I guess it just feels like it's too hard on the bike for me........very heavy bike to be yanking the a$$ end up on. Just not hitting it hard enough huh?

I tried one comin down a hill once... once.

tiny pieces of gravel I couldn't even see just about had me eatin dirt. Thank god for fast reflexes and
muscle.gif

hey Higg, are your neigbors annoyed with you yet for runnin up and down your street hittin poppies?

Nah.......we all get along great.......most of my neighbors are older than me too......some much older........they thought it was cool..........plus I've only done that in the neighborhood that one time.........my street is way too short to get it up good..........

I guess it just feels like it's too hard on the bike for me........very heavy bike to be yanking the a$$ end up on.  Just not hitting it hard enough huh?
Just get to about 30, pull the clutch in and "hump the tank"
wink.gif
I like to kinda "flick" the brake lever real quick to compress the forks some (you can probably do it without the flick) and then just steadily add pressure, if your front wheel skids you've pulled the brake too hard, too fast. Find a parkinglot in the sun someplace and do 'em there. Gotta have warm street, warm brakes and warm tires. Note: they almost never work at an intersection FYI

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
PULL IN CLUTCH,
LOCK YOUR ARMS,
LOOK IN THE DIRECTION YOU ARE GOING,
LET GO OF BRAKE LEVER IF YOU SKID!!!!

Hope this helps and be careful, luckily its just like wheelies, the balance point is WAY up there.

I think we should change this pic or Bad ZX's pic to the thumbnail for the album.......AND I saw a guy doin a good stoppie for the thumbnail for the stunts album........the pics I put on there first suck and should be changed.........

Busahigg.jpg

Iv'e done a few good ones in the past..Ninja 900 awsome a few times...1st to second and carried to 90 mph..awwhhh!!
Gsxr1100..straight up all the way though first,,kinda bumpy
shock doesn't work then..vertical you know.....On the Busa
iv'e done a few good ones..first gear only....snap off snap on
fun fun..usually works best when it's not planned......
yesterday had a camera man take some..didn't work out ...plus i didn't have the tre switch on..sucks..5th gear map..more fuel and timing advance....easier wheelie's.. byfor now..fun thread..btw..Bushigg yer good..don't loopit for us.

Back