Wheelie Pics

Yeah, how come I can never get the good ones on film ...?
Like the one I allmost went over on about a month ago eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! scarey no thanx never again...  
wow.gif

oops.gif

1zhelp.gif

face7.gif

fireskull.gif

grim.gif

crazy.gif

Josh.........we see that everytime you post
biggrin.gif
...........now it's supposed to be near 70 up in the Worth this week and weekend...........good time to get some more wheelie pics.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

God you guys are killing me its like 15 degrees here I want to take my bike out anyway but I would have to shovel a path to the shed out back. I will post some of me on my 1100 though and one on my snowmachine hehehehee

I wish I could do stand ups...Ill have to go out this weekend and see just what all I can tear up and try and get you people some new pics just so I dont have to hear you all complain....

I wish I could do stand ups...Ill have to go out this weekend and see just what all I can tear up and try and get you people some new pics just so I dont have to hear you all complain....
You can...You can...Practice and Patience...Don't get out there and injure yourself or tear our bike up...Please...
smile.gif

Roll up to about 70 or 75 in second gear.
Stand up, take a breath.
Make sure you are away from everyone.
leaning forward,blip the throttle and pull the bars. It'll come up a little at first. As you get used to it, hold the throttle a little longer each time. NO HURRY!
Take your time and BE CAREFUL!!
After you have overcome some stage fright, you gotta work on the balance point. IT'S PRETTY HIGH!
If you get smooth on your throttle(very important!&#33
wink.gif

You'll be able to get higher and more balanced.
I don't even worry aout covering the rear brake. Let off the throttle and the motor WILL pull the bike down.

Let us know how it goes.

Standups are SOOOOOOO easy and FUN!
See now I gotta go practice.......I haven't really tried it with just throttle in 2nd.  I have been trying to clutch it up.....very difficult and uncomfortable........will try the throttle and yank it up this weekend...........standing up.
Busahigg don't do it...The jerking cause's you to use your back and you may injure yourself more...So please don't try it!!!I'm serious Higg!!!

I kinda lean forward, Put's more weight forward so you don't come up too quick.
VERY little jerking involved. Let the bike do the work. BUT, If you are having back problems, be careful and just tug slightly!!
Nothing is worth risking injury.

There is supposed to be a ride in Houston soon. If you make it, I'll show you then.

Man my back is off and on..........and thanks for the tip. When is the ride in Houston? Might try to bring up about twenty bikers.

Back