Wheelie Pics

I can pull up the front about two foot . But I can't seem to ride them out very far . I'd love to do some stand ups . I did a stoppie by accident , I wasn't paying attention and almost hit my buddies girl . He didn't even care ,all he could say was dude your rear end came up . I played it off like I meant it but , almost had to change my shorts .

Here's another, just so you guys have an idea of how windy it was today.

sideways.jpg

I was also wondering why none of the ladies have checked this thread out.........just goes to show that guys really are nuts.

Nah.......we all get along great.......most of my neighbors are older than me too......some much older........they thought it was cool..........plus I've only done that in the neighborhood that one time.........my street is way too short to get it up good.......... [/QUOTE]

After I grajiateed hie skoole, I bought a R6 and went back - great parking lot for tricks.

Endo.jpg

Does crash2000 rate..he went to 140 ........then lost it!!!
Sheez whatta bail...upshiftin' to speed and over..ouch...

faski,

busahigg is our man, but he isnt doing standups yet. that puts ZXELEVEN up front.

however,
I have heard from a few sources that Twisted in Seattle puts on quite a show. looking forward to seeing that shaaaiieeat. know what I mean, eh?

faski,

busahigg is our man, but he isnt doing standups yet. that puts ZXELEVEN up front.

however,
I have heard from a few sources that Twisted in Seattle puts on quite a show. looking forward to seeing that shaaaiieeat. know what I mean, eh?
Thanks, but what most people don't know is..............Standups are easier then sit downs.
It's the fact that they look more difficult and most people are scared of that!
BusaHigg will master it, he's gotta get comfy with where he's at first.
1 step at a time!!
WE don't need anyone getting hurt!
beerchug.gif

Nah...........I guarantee there are guys out there that are doin em better than me.......I can only ride first gear out!  That doesn't amount to much, 'cause you finish about 85-90 mph....second gear stand up's are done at about 130 I would guess.  I am practicing stand up thoughs....soon I will have them.

Back