I am now officially broke and in debt.

Congrats. Happy for you but, specially your Busa, now is going to have a good place to sleep warm :laugh:

Congratulations, big step but you will adjust and be just fine. :thumbsup: And if you think you are broke now, wait until a couple things all break at once :poke:

:welcome: to the club, it really is worth the price of admission, left testical or not!

And as for the tax credit, I'll have to look into that one, have never heard of it and wonder if I can still claim any of it since we bought five years ago. My CPA has failed me ??? Hard to fire her though as we share the same parents and her rates are extremely good :laugh::laugh:

Congrats! What a huge step! Well, except for being broke and in debt, of course.

:cheerleader:

Congrats!! It's an awesome feeling, my gf and I moved into ours the Friday before Christmas in 2007. Can't wait to see the pics!!!:thumbsup:

congrats...it is nice knowing you own the roof over your head :beerchug:

Pics

here are a few quick ones. No appliances, picking up tonight, new fridge, dishwasher, and stove. Will add pics of them, when i get them installed.

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

Back