Wheel color for my blue 07'

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
When i get the bike, the blue 07' Busa, i'm gonna change out the wheels. I have a set of Carrazzerios in the natural finish(semi polish) right now with polished waves but I was thinking of the Gold or Black instead. Being that i'm going for the road racing look this time around and getting away from the blinged out look, i'm thinking the Gold would be killer.

I've come full circle. I went from corner carver to bling lowered&extended and back to corner carver. Is there a corner blinger?

BST carbonfiber.
super.gif

Gold and Blue would look nice, but White wheels on a Blue Bike is really Sharp looking. Nice thing about gold, is they are pretty easy to keep clean. I would love some BST's...than again wouldn't everyone...just a matter of $$$$

What series CZ's do you have? I love my Stage 1's and wouldn't change em for anything besides BST's...CZ makes some great wheels for the regular working guy with a limited budget.

I have the V6 series. They will be up forsale tonight.

When trying to make a decision like this I try a paint program or pboto shop program to see what the change will look like before I spend money.

You might end up painting the CZ's you have unless you want a different style.

CZ's are really nice. That gold would really look great against the Blue.
bowdown.gif

Gold does something to a bike no other color can, it looks cool and bold at the same time.
bowdown.gif

Back