back on a busa

Once you go Busa, you never go back.
laugh.gif
wtf.gif
that dont ryme
blush.gif

Welcome back to the busa family! I think you will really like the 07 Pearl Vigor Blue!

aftermods1.jpg

having a Busa and a GSXR1000

..........................................................................................

..........................................................................................

PRICELESS!!!!
NO, having them both look like yours is PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Thanks!!

To Be honest afetr riding the 1000 for a few years while the Busa was broke for the umpteenth time..really like the lighter bikes better!!and even thought of selling the Busa!!!..then woke up and love them both for different reasons!!

My busa is My race/street bike My gsxr is My street/race bike..
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

well im crawling back L.O.L, i traded my 2003 busa awhile back for my 07 zx-10R thinking i wanted a pure corner carver. Everytime i ride a litre bike i like them less and less,they are to uncomfortable for my 6'0 265lb body and the enjoyment of riding them in ks is lacking as well. Oddly enough im going with a new "blue" 2007 busa that i will be picking up monday. i still like the genI's looks and im getting a great deal & figured i would ride this one till 2010-11 and then get genII.im purdy excited
my my my things change, i was going to pick up the 2007 busa today but i backed out on saturday. It started friday evening with a phone call from a man who said he was interested in the zx-10 i had for sale on zx-10r.net. I told him that the bike was going to be traded in on monday and that i wasnt to interested in selling it out right because the dealer was giving me such a good deal and if i sold it out right i would be paying way more in sales tax, so i told him i would think about it. Well saturday we got to the dealership to pick-up my pop's 08 hayabusa,this is where the real problem is. They had a used 05 sitting next to the 08's and im sorry but the GenI looked absolutely outdated compared to the new one. I cancelled getting the 07 and called the guy back and said if you want the 10 you can have it,if he buys it im going for the 08.

well im crawling back L.O.L, i traded my 2003 busa awhile back for my 07 zx-10R thinking i wanted a pure corner carver. Everytime i ride a litre bike i like them less and less,they are to uncomfortable for my 6'0 265lb body and the enjoyment of riding them in ks is lacking as well. Oddly enough im going with a new "blue" 2007 busa that i will be picking up monday. i still like the genI's looks and im getting a great deal & figured i would ride this one till 2010-11 and then get genII.im purdy excited
my my my things change, i was going to pick up the 2007 busa today but i backed out on saturday. It started friday evening with a phone call from a man who said he was interested in the zx-10 i had for sale on zx-10r.net. I told him that the bike was going to be traded in on monday and that i wasnt to interested in selling it out right because the dealer was giving me such a good deal and if i sold it out right i would be paying way more in sales tax, so i told him i would think about it. Well saturday we got to the dealership to pick-up my pop's 08 hayabusa,this is where the real problem is. They had a used 05 sitting next to the 08's and im sorry but the GenI looked absolutely outdated compared to the new one. I cancelled getting the 07 and called the guy back and said if you want the 10 you can have it,if he buys it im going for the 08.
well everything came together and i will be picking up my orange 2008 on saturday,it was a wild ride but i ended up with the 2008
smile.gif

Back