Wheel Chock question

:wow: I so want a trailer like that! What do you have pullin' that thing??
I pull it with a 2007 Ford F-150

post-6-51547-CIMG3014__Small_.jpg

post-6-51517-CIMG3012__Small_.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

wm_normal_eureka-2008-sat-ride_011.jpg

That's what we have in our trailer. Darrell fabricated some plates to bolt them to the floor with (and are easily removed to load and unload all 4 bikes) Along with the E-tracks on the walls and a couple of extra D-rings in the floor.. our trailer can haul anywhere from 1 - 4 bikes. From the Busas to the R6 to the Motard.. never had a problem with any of them.

Never had any complaints other than my short AZZ legs cant pull my own bike out of the chock without some masculine assistance. :banghead:

IMG_0588 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0587 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0575 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0579 (Medium).JPG

That's what we have in our trailer. Darrell fabricated some plates to bolt them to the floor with (and are easily removed to load and unload all 4 bikes) Along with the E-tracks on the walls and a couple of extra D-rings in the floor.. our trailer can haul anywhere from 1 - 4 bikes. From the Busas to the R6 to the Motard.. never had a problem with any of them.

Never had any complaints other than my short AZZ legs cant pull my own bike out of the chock without some masculine assistance. :banghead:

Nice and very clean looking set up! Good job! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back