What's your favorite aesthetic mod?

That's why I mentioned the "around here" part, these cops are on the look out for stuff like that, they even go after tinted headlight and taillight covers...

Some people get that little tinted part on the bottom of their windshield and they will stop them and make them take it off. It's got that the tint places won't even do that anymore...

One of my cop buddy's said the overly loud aftermarket exhaust is going to come up on their radar next.
Same here. My area is a small motorcycle mecca with some pretty nice low country rides. Cops will let you off with a warning but I am told they keep a database. So when you get caught and let off it's not good if you get caught again. I'm on there for excessive speed on the Busa so I basically don't ride it around here anymore.

That's why I mentioned the "around here" part, these cops are on the look out for stuff like that, they even go after tinted headlight and taillight covers...

Some people get that little tinted part on the bottom of their windshield and they will stop them and make them take it off. It's got that the tint places won't even do that anymore...

One of my cop buddy's said the overly loud aftermarket exhaust is going to come up on their radar next.
Man.....the Fun Police are strict in your neck of the woods.
They mostly have speeders on their minds here,that could change any time I suppose.
If I was pulled over by a motorcycle cop the story might have a different ending.;)

Man.....the Fun Police are strict in your neck of the woods.
They mostly have speeders on their minds here,that could change any time I suppose.
If I was pulled over by a motorcycle cop the story might have a different ending.;)
They don't fool around when it comes to safety things here such as headlights, taillights and things like that...

We are policed by provincial police (similar to state troopers).
interesting, local town cops are really strict in my area when it comes to safety issues as you mentioned. I've seen cars drive by state troopers with blue/purple headlights, burnt headlight bulb or no brake lights and never been pulled over.

interesting, local town cops are really strict in my area when it comes to safety issues as you mentioned. I've seen cars drive by state troopers with blue/purple headlights, burnt headlight bulb or no brake lights and never been pulled over.
Out guys must need more money...

BST Wheels

IMG_2870.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

Back