What's your favorite aesthetic mod?

DougE

Registered
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I know there is always a conflict on what is aesthetically pleasing but what aesthetic/appearance mod makes you look back at your bike and say damn that's a nice bike. For me its the bluing on the titanium headers when doing maintenance with the fairings off.

Other than paint, vinyl and maybe some ornaments, I can't think of any mods that are just aesthetic. Thet all look cool though. My favs are qaurter turn gas cap and Pazzo levers. A steering damper looks great too but as farv as I know, the stock one works as well as any aftermarket dampers.

Paint.
190603 Done.jpg

Can't believe that Ali was a part of that awesome paint job :laugh: :laugh:. Even if it was just because he happened to get lucky and suggest a guy that was able to do some awesome work:lol:. I know I've seen your newer Beemer Willie but I can't remember it's it the same color scheme as the one you painted the busa to match?
It's close - blue and silver. They are a good pair.
GS & Busa 01 Cropped - small.jpg

Are you sure?:rolleyes:I think you should test that theory........I've been putting it to the test for 2 years.:race:
That's why I mentioned the "around here" part, these cops are on the look out for stuff like that, they even go after tinted headlight and taillight covers...

Some people get that little tinted part on the bottom of their windshield and they will stop them and make them take it off. It's got that the tint places won't even do that anymore...

One of my cop buddy's said the overly loud aftermarket exhaust is going to come up on their radar next.

Back