What's yer favorite passtime?

spending time with my 2 sons
cool.gif

Nothing, anymore. Just my Busa. lost friends, girlfriends, and all touch with reality.
laugh.gif
. I have a Nitro powered RC truck that I play with when the Busa is away. I bought it when I got my motor done. Other than that I go to the gym alot.

Titan_detail1.jpg

My two sons are tons of fun to hang out with...and I have a reef tank that's been suffering a bit since buying the Busa...

My boys are in this pic...Sam's got his hands over his ears, and David's the blonde in the front making the moves on his little girlfriend by putting his hand on her knee!  
tounge.gif

group_in_Mar.JPG

Wow that thing is beautiful! GrabNtwist!!

Glad to see other RC enthusiasts here.  That is just great!!  The only thing I did not notice is what engine you have on that thing???  Is it the stock 2.5
rock.gif
?

Oh well,
Everyone keep up the good work !!!

Here are some of my toys...

I also have a T-Maxx, but it has yet to be broken in !!! (Very soon)

dlrumbl

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079704089 -->

My husband's got tons of RC cars/trucks...monster truck, a Mustang, some dune buggy thing (technical term)...boat, airplane...

Seems to be a common thing amongst you guys!
cool.gif

Wow that thing is beautiful! GrabNtwist!!

Glad to see other RC enthusiasts here.  That is just great!!  The only thing I did not notice is what engine you have on that thing???  Is it the stock 2.5
rock.gif
?

Oh well,
Everyone keep up the good work !!!

Here are some of my toys...

I also have a T-Maxx, but it has yet to be broken in !!! (Very soon)

dlrumbl
In the pic it has the stock Ofna .26 (Picco 3.5) big block. I since have added a RB Concepts Big block. About 4hp @ 48,000 rpm. The truck is 22.5" wide by 24" long weighs about 18lbs and still pulls a mean wheelie. Thanks Grab

Thanks for the reply GrabNtwist!!!

I just am not too sure everyone wants to have to view all my photos again?
rock.gif

That was one heck of a quote !!!
dlrumbl

(So I guess it is not a T-Maxx? That is more a 1/8 scale truck!! That thing is huge. My T only sits 16" wide by 21" long. It is 1/10 scale)

@ 4 h.p. -
bowdown.gif
(I'm only pushing 1.3 h.p.)

After I get married, it will be secks.
Until then:
Music writing, online/console/PC video gaming, pocketbike racing, skydiving, movies, comedy clubs, singing at church, but motorcycling would top this list

Fish only with live rock, Ive got a 110g agressive fish only tank . I saw you were a reefer !
That's a new on to me...learn something new every day...

I've got a 120g community tank (tangs, snails, crabs, shrimp) and live rock/live coral...it's a b*tch at times, but I've kept it up for years...I'm ready to start adding some new fish for the kids to enjoy...you know, the "Finding Nemo" guys they spot every where we go...

What kind of fish?  Grouper?  Sharks?  Eels?  That's what my husband wants, but I prefer the more docile guys...a lot of the fish I really love can't be kept with coral (triggers and parrotfish), but live coral is beautiful, so it's a trade off I guess...

Oh...and I used to hang out on a saltwater aquarium message board, but it's been years ago and I don't even know which one it was!

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "forgot to answer question..."|1079706239 -->

Im cycling as we speak, humu trigger ,tessialated eel,dragon wrasse and sohol tang is the plan. Maybe one more not sure yet. A great board I think you may like is Reef Sanctuary if you find some time. I always find it amazing that we all seem to have such common interests/personalities.

Thanks for the reply GrabNtwist!!!  

I just am not too sure everyone wants to have to view all my photos again?
rock.gif

That was one heck of a quote !!!
dlrumbl

(So I guess it is not a T-Maxx?  That is more a 1/8 scale truck!!  That thing is huge.  My T only sits 16" wide by 21" long.  It is 1/10 scale)

@ 4 h.p. -  
bowdown.gif
(I'm only pushing 1.3 h.p.)
Sorry, got "quote" button happy. Its a Ofna Titan. 1/8 scale.

http://www.ofna.com

I have the wide body kit on it. You're probably better off with your 2.5. I'm always twistin' drive shafts or destroying my front diff. (on my third one). Oh yea and I have all metal diffs/spider gears/ drive shafts. It just turns my diffs to powder. Ofna also makes a Titan twin (duel motor).

Im cycling as we speak, humu trigger ,tessialated eel,dragon wrasse and sohol tang is the plan. Maybe one more not sure yet. A great board I think you may like is Reef Sanctuary if you find some time. I always find it amazing that we all seem to have such common interests/personalities.
I'll check it out...might get me motivated to spend more money on that hobby!

I did a search...this it? Reef Sanctuary It wasn't the first on the list, so I just want to make sure...never been there before...gives me something else to do!
smile.gif

Got any pics of your tank? I'd love to see that trigger...

Back