Can I hit 3000

1127 TO 1299

Registered
Since starting nest Monday, I'll be at my new job my access to the board will be limited to weeknights and weekend. Without whoring too much, do you think it possible while working?

I think ya can
laugh.gif

It is always good to have a goal!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
depends what the goal is, do you earn a special title when you hit 3000?
It seems that you have a special title already. Maybe I can get to 2500 helping you get to 3000. Let me help you, help me, help you.
Deal.

Now I am trying to remember if I contributed in anyway to the knowledge on this site in any of my posts and nothing comes up.
OK somtimes I pointed a newbie in the right direction when they were too lazy to use the search button. That is probable the most I have done. What a shame. But I like it here.

biggrin.gif
It seems that you have a special title already.  Maybe I can get to 2500 helping you get to 3000.  Let me help you, help me, help you.
Deal.

Now I am trying to remember if I contributed in anyway to the knowledge on this site in any of my posts and nothing comes up.
OK somtimes I pointed a newbie in the right direction when they were too lazy to use the search button. That is probable the most I have done. What a shame. But I like it here.
It seems that now, the wisdom that we can contribute is to point new members to the use of the online support link. That way they can be walked through the process from start to finish.

biggrin.gif
It seems that you have a special title already. Maybe I can get to 2500 helping you get to 3000. Let me help you, help me, help you.
Deal.

It seems that now, the wisdom that we can contribute is to point new members to the use of the online support link. That way they can be walked through the process from start to finish.
right on!

hmm, where are the upper ranks sectioned at? I already passed all the lower ones
cool.gif

that would mean I've been a post ho .... the likes of which we havent seen in a while
wink.gif

but I'm sure Michelle will chime in here and show us how its done
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

though it seems we havent had a good ho'in thread in a while

this one might be the one that needs to spin quickly out of control and just get jacked
tounge.gif

but who knows... depends on if others see it and chime in

I just wonder how long it will take to get the next nifty title ...

Back