Whats up busa owners?

2stgsaleen

Registered
Hey all, i currently drag race/cruise a pretty nastey harley vrscdx ( night rod special) that I have a TON of money invested and only run in the high nines. Anyhow I love the bike but I think its time to change. Ive always loved the busa's and they are truely a work of art. BUT, now this Bking came out and I cant make up my damn mind. Really I just wanted to say whats up and I may be joining you guys soon and too also let you know that not all harley riders are total douchebags lol. Take care!

:welcome:
Do a little searching you'll find there are quite a few members that own both. If you're looking for the most bang for the buck, you'll definitely get more horsepower per dollar with a Busa.

Hey all, i currently drag race/cruise a pretty nastey harley vrscdx ( night rod special) that I have a TON of money invested and only run in the high nines.

Heh, thats amusing. Of course I HATE HD with a passion, so it's overly amusing to me that it took TONS of money into a stupidly overpriced bike to begin with to do what a 10 year old bike with a crappy rider, and a 40 shot of juice will do. Of couse if you got a really good, light rider, they could do it on a stock bike :thumbsup:

I think someone was talking about the bking being discontinued after this year because the lack of interest in a naked bike in america so parts might skyrocket just my 2 cents I would go with the Busa it a great bike plus if you get a gen 1 pretty much all years parts are interchangable you should stick with the board anyway you will find its a pretty great group of people here.:welcome: some pics of your bike would be cool to its the :rulez: before anybody else says something

Welcome to the site 2stgsaleen. Just a heads up, don't let certain Harley comments sway you from hanging around and learning about the Busa.

Your going to get negative remarks about your V-Rod from some people here. But, that aside were a good bunch here.

Welcome, I'm a VRod fan, even though I've outran my share of them at the strip.

Busa is a much better looking bike, and as mentioned I too heard the B-king is going to be discontinued. So go with the Better looking / Faster Busa. I also would like to see some pics of the HD.

Welcome to the insanity.
Do not let the Anti HD peeps get to you. There are plenty of us here that do own and yes LOVE both. :beerchug:

:welcome: and I am Harley fan. My riding group is all cruisers:thumbsup: Once you have a Busa injection in your veins you will never look at another bike the same way.

I almost bought a VROD. for me it was a toss up between the Busa and the VROD.

I am glad I purchased the Busa but I still think the VROD is a good looking motorcycle. A guy I work with has a new one, it is flat back and looks sweet

I almost bought a VROD. for me it was a toss up between the Busa and the VROD.

I am glad I purchased the Busa but I still think the VROD is a good looking motorcycle. A guy I work with has a new one, it is flat back and looks sweet

+1 I also was looking at the vrod. The night rod or screamin eagle were my choices but the cost per hp was too steep for me:laugh:

There are several harley owners here no big deal:thumbsup:

OH ya and:welcome:

Glad to have you on the org regardless of what you ride. We have some great members here that do not even own a bike and several who own other brands. If you like bikes and people, your our kind of member. Do you have a Saleen?

Welcome to the org. Would love to see some pics of HD. Good luck in your choice of a new bike, either way, you won't be disappointed.
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: you found the best place on the net to talk bikes period. Great group of guys here. I personally don't have a problem with a Harley, I will never buy one because they are way over hyped and many (not all) of the owners are azzhats, but that's not the bikes fault. I would love to have an American made bike, however there is not one made that will compare to a busa, especially for the money. If you ever get adicted to the busa you will never heal from it. :beerchug:

Hey thanks for all the replies on here! I think someone asked if I have a saleen, i used to have a 2002 with a destroked 5.4 and a NX SX2 2 stage but sold it and got into dragracing bikes. I bought the Vrod in a denim black and before i knew it I had a ton of money into and realized the cases on these bikes are garbage. I split on case in half already. Which is really why i turned to the busa. It seems that these things can take alot. To let everyone know i do run a cnc machine shop if anyone needs any parts made just let me know! But yeah, Busa it is. hands down. Thanks a ton guys!

Back