If I get the Busa ?

Cobraq8

Registered
Hello guys,

New member here and hopefully a new owner soon. I have been thinking seriously about getting a 2011 black Busa. I have considerable riding experience and have owned several sport bikes (I'm 36). I currently own Harley VRSCDX, Suzuki M109R and 2010 1K CBR. My riding is mainly on public highways, no tracks or 1/4 runs. I guess what I want to say is how different (Pros / Cons) is the Busa in comparison to the CBR. The CBR is fun and quick however it starts to be cumbersome after an hour or so due to the extreme body posture. I may keep the CBR and sell one of the other bikes if necessary. What do you guys think? Will the busa be any different than the CBR or the other bikes I have.

Bader

CBR1000-2.jpg

The busa will be a much more long distance friendly riding position. Switching up to the busa from my last sportbike was such a great improvement in comfort. Shes a bit heavier then your cbr but once your rolling and are used to the bike it can handle just as great on the twisty roads. The busa does sound it would be a good fit for you from what you described

:welcome: to the oRg. Never owned a CBR, but I have done some long hauls on the Busa and have about 15 years on you.

You'll be quite happy with the more upright position and comfort of a Busa.
I'm 6'4 and it's difficult to find a bike I feel comfy on.

im 6' i had a gsxr1000 before i bought the busa and the busa is a lot more comfortable. i thought i would keep both bikes but after i started riding the busa the gixxer just sat, because the busa was so much better for me.

I have a GSXR 1000 and the busa is alot more comfy than it, So I am sure it would be better comfort wise than the CBR also. :welcome: to the org.

i have both bikes and i will tell you that the busa is more comfortable than the fireblade but the fireblade is much more easier to corner. i love them both but its a huge difference between the two.

Sell the Harley. You already have the 109 for cruising. There, done. Welcome to busa ownership! :rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

:welcome: Pull the trigger you wont regret it. I have the m109 and the busa love them both so I got rid of the gsxr 1000 :thumbsup:

Busa all day :thumbsup: Im 6ft3 and I had a Honda RC51 before this, & it was small and uncomfortable ,fun bike but I want to be able to ride some distance. When I would get off the Busa and jump on the RC it felt like a toy.:welcome:

I to have the 109 and a busa and I still find myself jumpin on the busa more. 6ft 4 here and it fits like a glove.

Back