San Diego meet & greet. New to busa forum and hoping to meet & ride with all you all.

ThosChristian

Registered
Hi everyone,
Just recently acquired a new busa and would like to meet up and ride with any of you that are located in sunny San Diego. I am not sure how, or where on the busa.org forum I can find ride events for the San Diego area. I have been riding San Diego & county for the last 15 years but am new to the busa world. Previous bikes have been CBR 600 RR, CBR 1000 RR (red bull), monster Duc, and a CRF450x for the dirt. I now am now a lucky owner of a 2011 Busa and would like to meet and ride with other busa owners to learn from you guys and improve riding and bike from the vast knowledge base that is available here.
Any information on upcoming rides or meet & greets would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Turtle

IMG_0875.jpg

Re: San Diego meet & greet. New to busa forum and hoping to meet & ride with all you

Welcome to the org.
It's good here, you will like it.

Re: San Diego meet & greet. New to busa forum and hoping to meet & ride with all you

:thumbsup: Congrats on your new ride

:welcome: to the board...there are a several members in your area :beerchug:

LAMB will be by shortly. BTW, congrats and welcome.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Lots of riders in that area. Congratulations on buying the fastest color :laugh:

Thank you all for the great welcome, still learning to navigate the board and find posted events for rides in my area. Appreciate the many welcomes from you all. :beerchug:

Yo! Been on the board since 2004. Had Missile since 2004. Lamb has been riding San Diego and these parts since 1986. Welcome aboard and how you been?

Lamb isnt the biggest post a ride guy. He does however ride all the time and is always looking for some adult riders. The deserts are the usual areas to ride in the winters, so thats what has been done lately. Got an idea or a time you wanna meet, drop me a line.

Later
Lamb

:welcome: we have snow...no rideing planned soon here lol

Back