Tonight, 01-12-2012-Busa Night Meet & Greet San Diego Little Italy

ThosChristian

Registered
Nothing to do and hoping to mix and meet some of the folks here on this board. There is typically a meet and greet with Ducati riders every second Thursday of the month in little Italy downtown San Diego. I am calling on anyone that wants to get out for a ride tonight in San Diego. Lets meet in little Italy tonight at 7PM for anyone that once to through a leg over their busa and have a cup of coffee. I will be downtown little Italy about 7PM and hope to see a couple of other Busa riders from San Diego. For anyone up to the drive hope to meet you there and have a chat. Bike night in little Italy is usually from 6pm to 9PM. I will be on a 2011 black & red busa hoping to meet any of you. Sorry for the short notice to all, just felt like getting up and out last minute.

When I rode out to Cali, I met with a couple Busa riders in Oceanside at Margarita Rocks. Bike nights on Thursdays there.

Thanks Big E, was out in Little Italy last night, unfortunately I was the only Busa there but it was all my fault since I got the itch only 20 minutes before the Meet and greet for Downtown and posted so close to the event, sorry about that. Maybe we can all meet sometime this weekend or next week. I sure want to get to know some of the folks here and ride with you all. Can't imagine a cooler picture then a bunch of busas stampeding down the road. WOW.
Turtle.

Back