New Busa owner saying hi

DTPRB

Registered
Hey guys...just signed up to the forum and thought I'd say hi.. Just picked up a 2006 busa with 4500 miles on her. I love it. I previously owned a 04 GSXR 1000 and have a 2008 R1 now. THe busa is a totally different beast and I love it. :beerchug:

100_0992.jpg

:hello:

it looks LOUD !!

It looks it and it is a little loud, but the old lady has an R6 with a riot pipe on it and it is actually way louder than the busa so the neighbors don't mind it too much. It helps they are a 25 year old couple who have parties and poker nights alot. Anyone have a hump for an 06 busa they are trying to get rid of? Its the one things the bike didn't come with.

Sweet bike an we are not racist here we love all bikes even the one who's name must not be spoken ZZZZZ..... XXXX...... (cough).... (cough)...... :whistle:

so post a pic of that R1....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here is the rest of the collection. SOrry about the bad pics....not too bright in the garage and its from my phone.

2009 Yamaha R6S, 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250, 2008 Yamaha R1

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

It looks it and it is a little loud, but the old lady has an R6 with a riot pipe on it and it is actually way louder than the busa so the neighbors don't mind it too much. It helps they are a 25 year old couple who have parties and poker nights alot. Anyone have a hump for an 06 busa they are trying to get rid of? Its the one things the bike didn't come with.

I just happen to have a hump for that color and year. PM me

Welcome to the family, yo! Congrats on a great purchase...good mileage, too! Hardly used at all!!!

Back