What's the deal

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Was lookin on Egay and saw these replacement plastics. Seen them before. Just wandering if anyone has any opinions on these?<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2006-Suzuki-GSXR-1300R-Hayabusa-Fairing-Set_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35583QQihZ003Q
QitemZ130070892659QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Linky</a>

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GSXR-1300-HAYABUSA-COMPLETE-SET-FAIRINGS-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQihZ003QQite
mZ130069657151QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Try this one</a>

link didn't work, says it is no longer available?
rock.gif

Don't know why it's not working. Looking at them on another browser. They are basically aftermarket plastics made for Busa

Description:
Description

Item Specifics - Item Conditon
Condition: New

Mtcywhlsl

Visit my eBay Store:Mtcywhlsl

Suzuki, Street Parts | Suzuki Race Parts | Kawasaki, Street Parts | Honda, Street Parts | Yamaha, Street Parts

Search my eBay Store:

SquareTrade © AP6.0
New complete street set of bodywork for GSXR 1300R Hayabusa (1999-2006). Brand is Cheetah which is known for its excellent quality, lightweight (about 10lbs lighter than factory ABS plastic), durability and perfect fit.

This set is new and has never been mounted. Finish is primer and ready for paint. Includes Street upper (With internal mounting points for the headlight), Right Side Panel, Left Side Panel, Street Tail (Has opening for rear seat or seat cowl and internal mounting points for the brake light) and Front Fender. Each piece of this set is interchangeable with stock parts.

Finish is Primer and ready for custom paint.

Updated the "Internet Explorer" to the latest version and ever since I cant use the Link builder, image builder,etc
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

no experience with them, but they are like shark skinz which seem to be very popular among the race crowd...

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 26 2007,05:53)
(Hy_Rolr @ Jan. 26 2007,01:45) Found This...Seems to be the only thing they sell.  
rock.gif

Cheetah Racing Bodies
Those are the ones.  Anybody have an opinion on them?

I've never dealt with any aftermarket body parts supplier but have heard the parts are not perfectly matched as compared to the stock body parts when installing and will need some tweaking. Here is a link of another supplier I've heard only positive remarks about. If you plan on going with the same paint scheme just buy another stock set and save money and downtime.

race.gif

Airtech.

(Powers739 @ Jan. 26 2007,10:02) no experience with them, but they are like shark skinz which seem to be very popular among the race crowd...
Has any body here used them? Know people that used them? How do they hold up to everyday use?

JUNK,call me for a deal on Catalyst BodyWork-Best Fiberglass body available

(Rhythm @ Jan. 26 2007,11:44)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 26 2007,05:53)
(Hy_Rolr @ Jan. 26 2007,01:45) Found This...Seems to be the only thing they sell.  
rock.gif

Cheetah Racing Bodies
Those are the ones.  Anybody have an opinion on them?

I've never dealt with any aftermarket body parts supplier but have heard the parts are not perfectly matched as compared to the stock body parts when installing and will need some tweaking. Here is a link of another supplier I've heard only positive remarks about. If you plan on going with the same paint scheme just buy another stock set and save money and downtime.

race.gif

Airtech.
Thanks Rythm

Back