What's The Best Clutch

How ya like the quality of those rearsets? I been thinking of getting a pair myself. BTW do you know the weight savings on these compared to stock? Did you have to mod them at all to work with the rear brake?

Have not ridin' on them yet,but super happy so far. Awesome fit,easy install,great full complete kit. Quality is decent for the price. Weight savings is huge,did not weigh them thou.They bolted on fast with new bolts [2 instead of the stock 3] kit came with a longer brake lite accuation spring which was needed. They give you a long spring which you cut to fit.Shifter was easy,used the stock piece at the motor end and the rod they supplied bolted to the new shifter. easy peasy.
That answer all yer questions?
Rubb,

Have not ridin' on them yet,but super happy so far. Awesome fit,easy install,great full complete kit. Quality is decent for the price. Weight savings is huge,did not weigh them thou.They bolted on fast with new bolts [2 instead of the stock 3] kit came with a longer brake lite accuation spring which was needed. They give you a long spring which you cut to fit.Shifter was easy,used the stock piece at the motor end and the rod they supplied bolted to the new shifter. easy peasy.
That answer all yer questions?
Rubb,

It will be interesting to see how your knees like the new position...I have drop pegs with the stock brackets and find the knee bend radical enough, I don't think my old, worn out knees would like to be angled more than they are now.

The rear sets look good however and match your bike well.

It will be interesting to see how your knees like the new position...I have drop pegs with the stock brackets and find the knee bend radical enough, I don't think my old, worn out knees would like to be angled more than they are now.

The rear sets look good however and match your bike well.
Thanks my brother. I set them as low and far forward as they would go.I don't spend too many hours at once in the saddle anymore. My last knee surgery didn't take so my long ride days are over. I'll report on the comfort level ASAP. I'm just a poser anyway,bought them for form,not so much for function. O400...you've been up an' hour now I'm guessing? Put the coffee on I can be there by...let's say O900..... WEDNESDAY. :D :race:

Thanks my brother. I set them as low and far forward as they would go.I don't spend too many hours at once in the saddle anymore. My last knee surgery didn't take so my long ride days are over. I'll report on the comfort level ASAP. I'm just a poser anyway,bought them for form,not so much for function. O400...you've been up an' hour now I'm guessing? Put the coffee on I can be there by...let's say O900..... WEDNESDAY. :D :race:

I was up at 0530 this morning...spent the whole day on the tractor yesterday rolling lawns for the neighbours, it was great....of course many of them are starved for someone to talk to so I spent around an hour talking to them after I was done...

Today's supposed to be a decent day so I'm soon out to dig a hole to put my pond liner in so we can set up a small pond near our gazebo. Then sometime I have a greenhouse to build and it goes on and on....

I sure hope the wife goes back to work soon...……….!!!!!!!

I was up at 0530 this morning...spent the whole day on the tractor yesterday rolling lawns for the neighbours, it was great....of course many of them are starved for someone to talk to so I spent around an hour talking to them after I was done...

Today's supposed to be a decent day so I'm soon out to dig a hole to put my pond liner in so we can set up a small pond near our gazebo. Then sometime I have a greenhouse to build and it goes on and on....

HI. I live on 57 acres of land and have 1500 behind us that is a wildlife management state owned. We have 2 ponds one we made and one natural we use to water our cranberries, also have a natural cold spring and a brook. We also have 3 large lakes Snipatuit, Great Quittacas and Assawompset. One day I will put up photos.

. One day I will put up photos.
Promises,promises....
(1) "The cheque is in the mail"
(2) "Of course I'll respect you in the morning."
(3) "No I won't......:D "

Rubb.

Same for you as Michael ^ : pics....or it didn't happen.

Promises,promises....
(1) "The cheque is in the mail"
(2) "Of course I'll respect you in the morning."
(3) "No I won't......:D "

Rubb.

HI. I live on 57 acres of land and have 1500 behind us that is a wildlife management state owned. We have 2 ponds one we made and one natural we use to water our cranberries, also have a natural cold spring and a brook. We also have 3 large lakes Snipatuit, Great Quittacas and Assawompset. One day I will put up photos.
Please do...

Back