Whats shaking folks

ditchdr

Registered
Just a little up date, I know I know, I am not here as much as I use to be, and that is my fault. Seems I let having a life outside the internet come between my org family. However, things are going great. I am moving in just a few days into my new home, with Jake, I got my self a brand new truck, and Jessica has finaly seen that the gravy train is leaving the station and she ain't got no ticket lol.

Ok the good, I have found the woman I have been searching for all my life, she gets me, I mean really gets me. She is a RN at a pretty high volume ER here and understands when I get home from a bad shift i just want to be alone, or if i look at her and just shake my head that what i really need is a shoulder to lean on, not to get screamed at cause " I chose this line of work".. Face it folks you can only see bad stuff happen for so long until it will go over that brick like wall you have around you.

Jessica told me she wanted to keep the truck, hum odd cause she has no need for it, but i called her bluff and got on my bike, yes a bicycle, and rode my ass to the Toyota dealer about 3 miles away, 4 hours later I drove home my 2013 Tacoma 4 door. Walked in handed her the keys to the Ranger and said here ya go. Her jaw hit the floor, I tell ya it was priceless. Then she went into a rage about how she cant afford insurance and blah blah blah ( i really stopped listening to her after i was called a looser), anyhow she got what she asked for so its her problem now.

Next she literally put her hands on my chest and pushed me out the door of my house. I say my house cause the lease is in MY name, the elec is in MY name, the water is in MY name, as is everything but her truck. I told her she has 30 days cause i am going to the land lord and stopping the lease. Of course 3 min down the road she calls and is in tears I telling me how sorry she is, and begging me not to put her and Jake in the street. Um hello Jake has a home WITH ME.. Anyhow I drove to my lawyers office made sure I had all the put in the file.

Just a day in the life with her. Now she is being as nice as she can be to me, I reckon she thinks im an idiot and want that back. DOnt get me wrong yes i do love her, but she is not the person I fell in love with. I dont know who she has become and to be honest she is heading to rock bottom with wheels on.

Anyhow next BUSA party will be at my new pad in Summerville SC, whos in?

Sorry for your trouble. Seems to me you need to find a way out of that. Love is one thing but the never knowing what is coming is something else. I made my mind up a long time ago, I will not have drama in my life anymore and have been happy since then. Make a list of things you are willing to put up with and what you are not willing to put up with. If someone cannot deal with your list then they are not for you. Life is to short not to be happy. Best of luck

I grew up in Summerville, I love it there. New house is in Cane Bay, kind of on the out skirts of Summerville, about 4 miles past the 17a and 176 cross roads.

Yeah I am not dealing with BS drama anymore. Im 37 years old, time to be a grown up

Glad things are doing great now; sounds like you've been going through a lot of change, but the end game is you being happy! Sounds like you'll be ready for the Spring Busa Bash my friend! Make plans, book a room, and hang out with some cool friends :thumbsup:

Glad things are doing great now; sounds like you've been going through a lot of change, but the end game is you being happy! Sounds like you'll be ready for the Spring Busa Bash my friend! Make plans, book a room, and hang out with some cool friends :thumbsup:
But no one knows the date :laugh:

... I am not here as much as I use to be, and that is my fault. Seems I let having a life outside the internet come between my org family.

Unacceptable... :poke:

Glad everything is goin' okay!! Hope you're back for a while! :beerchug:

Ha good to here! Glad things are turning around for you!

Back