Mrs.99's new name?

Mrs.99's new name? - help deciding

• Mrs.99'

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters
There are some really fancy laptops at Best Buy for around $500.
thumb_up.gif
Isn't she worth it??  
heart.gif
She is soo worth it! Look at the avatar, she is so happy with her babies! She totally deserves it! The decision is super
easybutton.png
!

I vote for Mrs.SLAPPA99
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Hey your lucky I dodn't say Mrs. Monkey Jacker! That would ust sound ummm, DIRTY
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Welcome to the madness either way, now, give Chris some chores, report to the ladies lair or
corner2.png
no concessions missy! All are beaten equal around here! And stop lurkin' BTW Mrs. Lycan needs to stop that too
whistling.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

+1 on the buy her own computer. She will need it, this place is to addicting. As for a name?
rock.gif
? how about
Mrs.99+

I'm not so sure about the Mrs. and Ms., she has her own name, right? She can put her "affiliation" in her signature.

I'll share my royal status if she wants to be Princess or Highness or something. Pick something that's her personality. What means the most to her?

Now, I try not to be incredibly high-mai, but Dan would be better to answer that. Although, he treats me so well that I feel like royalty, hence my HRH. It sounds vain, but it's really a tip of the hat to my Dan.
bowdown.gif

I vote for Saint99  
laugh.gif

Hello Mrs 99.  Come join us.
If you not sure about the Fall bash, how about the Eureka Springs AR MNG.  
hello.gif

She definitly needs her own computer.  It is a sound investment.  Happy Wife, Happy Home and you can play with the busa more.  
beerchug.gif
All is good in the world of 99'busa.  
idea3.gif

Wow it looks like her new name is 99's BOSS, we need to make that happen... (((((Oh Michelle!))))
beerchug.gif

? for you 99.....will she be posting as much as you do? Now the board is going to really tied up!!!! LOL!!!

Back