What's Really Going On in New Jersey??

I bet there is more to the story... Folks that would name their kids those names I guarantee have other issues.

that is just so wrong, why the heck would the parents name there kids that!!!

some people just shouldnt be allowed to participate as parents....

I feel bad for kids, its not their fault their parents are azzhats but they get to pay for it.

thats just the media trying to hype the story up.
"redneck dumbass, with poor child naming abilities, looses kid because of bad parenting skills" just dosn't have the same ring to it.. I hate the media.

Sounds to me like a GOOD LAW SUIT TIME :cheerleader:

So, what does the ACLU say about this ?

I might not agree, but parents have the right to name their children whatever they want. As our New Pres parents did ! And "OH YEAH", whatever happen with the Birth Certificate Issue ? Last I heard Hawaii would NOT release it. I'am not saying he is NOT a US Citizen who is qualified to be President, just seems strange that something so simple to clear up, hasn't been ???

I don't know that the names caused the removal. I certainly hope not. I would also be concerned with what goes on inside the home. Apparently all is not well. And yes the media is playing it for all $$$ it's worth as usual.

the local grocery refused to put their names on a bday cake... they wound up going to walmart who did it no problem :whistle:

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, from their home Tuesday.

Bwahahaha.. :rofl: :rofl:

Back