Whats a good aftermarket DB windscreen??

I love my suzuki DB. No squeeky noises either.
wow.gif

Well received my OEM Suzuki DB screen, but the wind from it is etrocious, has anyone else found this... just seems to direct it right at the shoulders, causing huge vibrations at speed

I put back the original and am Happy

guess all that time in the wind tunnels was for a reason

anyone else have complaints or a better product, PUIG looks interesting

I have a Vario and love it for sport touring...really makes a difference and you can adjust it while rifding...Good mod for the $$$.....I also have a ZG Double Bubble and it is worthless...air slams me right in the forehead (I'm 6'0).

I got a dark smoke puig db and I love it. wish i had done it along time ago. I did buy a chrome one from ebay called besteem. They totally suck. dont fit. junk junk junk... did i mention its junk....

Puig also, had that POS from ebay (world largest OEM maker of windscreens my arse) The Puig has the factory recess in the mounting area and fits like the OE did.. (I have the carbon look version)

Zero Gravity Double Bubble Great Screen, Even better if your a taller rider.

I have the stocker right now but I think when I buy mine it will be power bronze or suzuki. I don't like the lines of the Puig.

I had a powerbronze on my bike before the lowside. Just got the bike put back together and put on a Puig dark tint and I like the way it fit and looks but havn't gone for a ride yet.

I have the ZG but its not as thick as the Suzuki or teh puig ones. I cut mine down also

mikes_first_ride.jpg

Back