What year 2nd gen should I buy and why?

20210930_224050.jpg

I bought one 2017 last night.Low miles 3,756,clean,garaged,never down with lower pegs and 2 brothers dual carbon exhaust,ram phone holder,new rubber from original owner for a good price. Now looking for improved seat,frame sliders,stator protection and need power forward for phone GPS.
Wanna post a pic of her?
There's timing!

Motor wise all Gen 2's are the same, 2013 you get ABS, who cares, And Brembo calipers. Make sure the recalls are done on the ABS unit and the weeping Brembo calipers.
2017 gains a new designed fuel pump without the $300 filter on top of it!

Motor wise all Gen 2's are the same, 2013 you get ABS, who cares, And Brembo calipers. Make sure the recalls are done on the ABS unit and the weeping Brembo calipers.
2017 gains a new designed fuel pump without the $300 filter on top of it!
What's that recall about?

I think I am going to keep that Zero gravidy touring screen for these next cold months in Ma and get a Puig double bubble for summer. Mine is a 2017.

I will call the dealer with my vin and see if it has been done. If not I will bring it in next month - I need to ride now.

I had an MRA touring screen on my now sold '13 busa.
It was the best screen I ever had.Might have to get another.Thicker than zero gravity(I think).Great German quality.

Back