What would be a good price (buyer) 2005

eletech

Registered
2005 busa blue and silver, 16mi. was dropped "not moving" in persons drive way I understand anything that had a scratch on it was replaced. He had it dropped 2 or 3 inches still must not feel safe on it. I have the money to buy a new one but half price and just change the color lots of extra money for TURBO!!! I have been out of the game for a while what price range would you pay for this bike? Thanks. Eric

I too was a bit concerned last year purchasing an 05 with less than 2K miles, the truth of the matter is that a lot of folks purchase these bikes then fear or common sense keeps them from riding them. In my case the fellow bought a Harley a year after purchasing the Busa and shortly came to the conclusion that his 47 years was much too old to be riding a crotch rocket (his words), therefore the Busa sat in his garage for the next 3.5 years. I probably could have held out and got it for 6,000 but offered him 6,500 and it was a done deal, I think you should be able to get that one for right around 6,000.

284.jpg

16 miles does sound kinda low, but if you are worried if there is something wrong with the bike, have him meet you at your mechanic so he can look the bike over.

Wouldnt wory about the miles bein to low, some people just hit bike nights or only ride on occasion. Either way, have a mechanic look it over, just like any other used vehical. Where abouts are ya? A board member may be able to take a look at it as well

Back