Help A New Buyer

kcklub

Registered
I have a small problem here people. First, I want to buy a touring bike and it is gonna be either the hayabusa or zx14. The problem is to buy a 2012 busa without all the 2013 upgrades at a discounted price. The dealer is still trying deal with me at a higher price but he was gonna work with me to buy it cheaper. How much should I be looking at for a great deal to stay away from both the 2013 hayabusa or 2012 zx14. This is the respond me given me after i told him the price was too steep

part one
Chris,

I have a White or Black 2012 that I can get you out the door with all taxes and registrations for $14541.00 If you work with me I can probably deliver it to you in Key West for $50.00 Were you planning on financing or paying cash? Drop me a line so I know what you are thinking.

Nick

part two
I told him the price is steep so he reply

part 3
Thats OK. Let me know the price that would make you have to buy it from me. Doesn't hurt to try.

$14,541 take away approx $200 for tag leaves $14,341, divided by 1.06 to take away Fl sales tax leaves $13,529, take away approx $350 (average) for dealer fees/assembly means you're paying about $13,179 for the bike. Which I believe is pretty high.

Where in Florida are you located?

That seems high to me, with the 2013's having upgrades, minor as they may be, it works to drop the value of the 12's.

And Blanca Busa is a stand up guy in the automotive industry, he knows his stuff. :thumbsup:

I would run from that dealer.. He doesn't even speak like a salesman...

Key west ,fl.
So. You guys think the 2013 or zx14 would be a better buy right now.

IMHO, a better buy would be a 1-owner/pampered/low mileage 08-09 Busa for under $9,000 and do whatever you want with the EXTRA $$$$$

Call Florida Sports Cycle & Marine ask for Rhett (772) 287-1894.
They are located in Stuart but I bet he can make it worth your while to drive up.
Make sure to tell him Saiid referred you to him. He sells Suzi and Kawi.

Call Florida Sports Cycle & Marine ask for Rhett (772) 287-1894.
They are located in Stuart but I bet he can make it worth your while to drive up.
Make sure to tell him Saiid referred you to him. He sells Suzi and Kawi.

This will be your best bet on a new one :thumbsup:

Got my 09 with 3K on it for $6500. Save yourself some money and look for a good low mileage one owner bike.

Around here the price tags are 13599 on a 2012 Busa , 14999 on a 2012 ZX-14. It will be extremely hard to get a 2012 for 2006 prices, but it never hurts to dicker. :thumbsup:

run I tell ya run.. that dealer is trying to get you for everything ya got. Thats just way too steep. You can go for the 2013's but there wont be any room to budge on the price, or you can buy a 1-owner for cheaper and spend the extra on upgrades like a few ppl above mentioned. Earlier this year I was in the market looking for a new 2011 right when the 12's came out and was shopping around when I came across a 2011 19th 2200 miles on it for $9000 and jumped on it while the 2012's would've ended up costing me about $13XXX out the door. GL

Around here the price tags are 13599 on a 2012 Busa , 14999 on a 2012 ZX-14. It will be extremely hard to get a 2012 for 2006 prices, but it never hurts to dicker. :thumbsup:

That's about $1800 more than I paid for my Special Edition 14R all the way back in March. You can make a deal on anything.

I went to the dealership yesterday, and they had a couple of used 08 Busas for sale at $500 more than I gave for my 08 when it was brand new. There is always room to move on the price.

From the sound of it this will be your 1st sport touring bike. Not sure what kind of bikes you rode previously? The busa and 14 are a different kind of breed......:laugh: Might wanna go used to make sure its the right fit and you get exactly what you want. Then in a year or 2 trade up for a new 1 or you might wanna go in a total different direction by then. No need in spending xtra $$$ right away, save that money for the mods and gear:thumbsup:

You do know neither Busa or the ZXis a touring bike right ???

I think there are still left over bikes around, look around

Back