What went wrong?

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered

What went wrong ??? This isn't the normal kind of video where we need to play it over and over again ( though some of you masochistic people may do just that) :whistle: Some videos we pause or stop it frame by frame trying to figure out where exactly the rider made his mistake or where the environment, like sand, oil or black ice lead to the riders downfall. Nope this ones crystal clear at full speed 1 quick play should be enough..:laugh:

I got it, I got it. He doesn't know what the hell he is doing and should not be riding any two wheeled object that is mechanically powered.

Actually that happens a lot. Guys buy a HD, see a friend's Busa, then crash it for the insurance payoff.:rofl:

I can remember doing exactly the same thing a long time ago. I was 9 years old and it was my first ride on a moped.

Needed some training. This usually happens just outside the dealership. So I suspect he trailered it home to the neighborhood. Funny side note. Friend of mine was a dealership a couple of years ago and 3 guys looking like that dude was there to buy bikes, they saw wild hogs and wanted to do the same as the movie. Go on a trip together. None of the 3 have been on a bike since the honda 50 days.

Back