Rock Store ride video

Jdog109socal

Registered
Last Sunday My bro and i rode to Rock Store. This ride was slow mo for the most part do to the amount of cops crawling all over the mountains of Malibu. Once reaching the top of the Snake we stop and observed two cop that had pulled over 3 bikers. One cop was just a ass. You could hear him yelling and stated he owes the road not us..Also watch him stomp around and slamming his cop car door.. I had heard from the photographers that this cop was harassing Bikers all day and writing tickets.Funny i did not see one CHP this weekend up on the hill they where all LASO. Im out of Malibu for a while now to stay away from the problem there. Any ways thought i would share what i had observered in the Malibu hills this weekend. Watch out they need your money.. Here is a mellow cruise video music by Crystal Method "Ten miles back"
Hope you sit back do what you do and enjoy the video
Rock Store 432011.mpg - Ventura, CA, United States, 93003 - Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jdog

great video man, those are some nice roads. I gotta get me one of those cams... have you guys heard about the 3d gopros where you have 2 cams in one housing? i got an email about it. seems neat i guess, if you wanna buy 2 cams$$$

Thanks all.. 3d cams.. Cool.. Just cant afford that stuff right now.. Been trying to fix what breaks down now. I have many old cams now i raid parts off to fix the ones i have working now. :laugh:

Back