What to you guys want for Christmas??

i would love to have all my loans paid off for xmas...can you do that??? cause that would be awesome...and maybe a new plasma/hd tv...that would def. hit the spot

You know the wife and I had this talk last night.. I cant think of a single thing I need, so i told her not to get me anyhting.. Same for her mom and dad,, tell them no I dont need anyhting.

So at the risk of sounding cornet,, I really want everyone just ot be happy, and spend quailty time with family and friends.

I personally don't want anything material for myself..... But what I would love is for all of our military presonal to come home from Iraq.........

A good woman to spend time with. I Don't really need any material things right now.:beerchug:

Hard to believe Xmas is almost here. Another year gone by in a flash!!!

All I asked the wife for was a 6 month membership to Ashley Madison.:laugh:

:thumbsup: brother, you are killing me...you better be glad she doesn't check on here :rofl:

She knows better!:whistle: I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than a 1 year membership. I did buy her a new motorcycle this year you know!:laugh:

She knows better!:whistle: I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than a 1 year membership. I did buy her a new motorcycle this year you know!:laugh:

Ok, you definitly deserve a membership to somewhere, but I don't think it will be the AM. I just googled it, but was scared to log on to the website. :laugh: Boy, Mary has got her work cut out. Hmmm what do you get a mature 25 yr old. :whistle:

Back